3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, romance, slice of life, anti-hero stories, "you're our only hope", fandom non-canons, soft scifi, transhumanism, magical girls, horror, suspense / mystery, detective noir, fractured fairytales
tarieles-rp-banner.png

Nothing You Could Do;East Sea Dokdo;Actor;

In Character Thread​
When the Waves Come Crashing

Sail; Oregano; Biryani;

Rudesind Pyr

The crew seemed kind enough, a wide variety of younglings joining the team, but all acceptable to a degree. Now the tiefling just wondered if they were any decent farers, for he sure as hell had no time to sniff after them.

Hearing the mention of his full name Rude's ears twitched, his dark face turning into another snarl as his eyes narrowed at the first mate. Didn't he just tell her not to use his name in full? Grunting through his nose the man paced over to the lady, his back crouched as was usual with him making him seem so much crankier and probably crooked than he was in reality.

"Ruuuuuuuuuudeeeeeee," he yelled. "It is Rude!" he breathed towards the first mate before turning around to the rest. "And that goes for the rest of you as well," he warned at the rest of the crew that was still standing. How he hated his name.

Usually Rude would have composed himself a little more. Or at least waited for the first week to pass before he would revert into this mode of crankiness, but the drinks he had downed before boarding made him bolder and also the more thoughtless. The man would learn to regret his outburst later, when his reputation had solidified itself and there was nothing he could change anymore.

Slumping after the captain the tiefling breathed in the salty night air, his drunken legs unusually stable on the ship that swayed because of the tide. The sea was his home and Rude felt that he was embracing a lost lover after a long voyage instead of starting a new adventure.

However, his mind went to work as well. With the captain giving out orders Rude tried to keep up in mind, vaguely reminding himself that they had just pushed off the harbour and were probably in more shallow waters. From his last trip he remembered a sandbank not too far away which could trouble a ship this size. Blinking his eyes to sober up the man smacked his lips before speaking.

"We need a sounding at port," Rude mumbled to his new captain, suddenly a little more self-conscious at the reminder of work. "Sandbanks," he grunted vaguely, waving his hand towards the left side of the ship.

Figsi "Fig" Skelder
@Holmishire.

Not wanting to anger the big tiefling, Fisgi nodded pacifyingly at his outburst and turned to her fellow riggers with a reassuring smile. "Captain can deal with that."

Gently taking Ophelia's hand—the height difference being too great for her to take her arm—she led her towards the first of the boats. Ophelia was new, and seemed a bit shy, so Figsi felt it appropriate to offer her guidance. "You're in good hands. First time on a ship, but is this your first time tying a knot?" As she spoke, she glanced back to see if Noushad would be assisting them, or if he had such self-assurance as to take on the second boat solo.[/hr]
@SkittlesAndSpike @Turtle of Doom @Nemopedia[/hr]

"Oh she's gone." Aya watched Ran's disappearing back, blinking a little at the quick response and action.

Before she could follow along though, the very tall tiefling spoke up, causing the elf to return the smile. Looking up at the man and ignoring the strain on her "I'm very well, thank you!" She had been afraid he might be one of those people who liked to be somber or grumpy and not talk at all- people tended to be like that around her for some reason- but he actually asked her how she was! "Faust then, I will remember to call you that! It's a pleasure to meet you, and I hope we will be fast friends. Faust friends?" She chuckled at her own silly joke. Inwardly she was trying to figure out what position he would have on the ship. Obviously he nor Ran were riggers, but for the life of her she couldn't figure out what either were.

"Well then, we best follow after her!" With that said, and confident the tiefling would follow, Ayameri made her way down to find the cabins, or rather Ran who was easy enough to find. Really, what is that smell? It wouldn't be polite to ask, but surely there had to be a reason for it? Keeping those thoughts to herself, she entered the cabin and tossed the sack with her meager possessions one of the empty bunks.

"Ah!" Her eyes spotted the woman from before, the Aasimar. "You must be the one Captain Draynor called Mea. Hello, I'm Ayameri!"

@Applo @Jays @Tarieles

5eed3b487d79d9713ca450e2dc32f79d.png

"Aye, Rude." Noushad nodded his head. The nickname was kind of ironic, but the Tiefling was sauced, so he didn't hold the behavior against him. Besides, after some easy work, he'd be having a drink or two himself! "No questions, the job is simple enough." He replied to Draynor, giving a small salute before following after Figsy and Ophelia.

"You two got that one?" He asked as he approached, stepping over to the second boat. The question was mostly precautionary. Figsy was quick to offer Ophelia assistance, and while he wouldn't mind helping the girl get the hang of things, he didn't want to overcrowd her. "I can handle this one."

@Holmishire @Turtle of Doom

Ophelia Eonslight​

Ophelia looked to the other tiefling and raised her eyebrows. Not sure what else to do she simply nodded in his direction and turned her back to him once more. She hoped Figsi was right and that the captain could deal with that. It seemed like an awful outburst for something so simple, but Ophelia didn't have time to think about it.

Figsi had her by the hand and they were at the boat before she had time to contemplate it further. A small smile tugged up the corners of her mouth as Figsi spoke to her.

"Never met a knot that I haven't yet mastered," came the somewhat smug reply and, for what it was worth, Ophelia set about securing the boat.

"I think that about does it, is there anything else that needs to be done?" She looked to the second boat, but it looked as though Noushad had it well in hand. A little wave of nausea hit her stomach as the boat rocked a bit, but after a few deep breaths Ophelia thought she'd managed to get that feeling under control.

She turned back to Figsi then and offered her another smile. "I appreciate you taking the time to help me out, not everyone would have." Ophelia shrugged and ran a hand through her short dark hair. "I didn't think…" she trailed off, her gaze moving to the Captain briefly before returning to rest on Figsi. "I'm just glad you seem so nice."

[/hr]

51a14c1d5ebdf07d9421d867b4003f8c.png

With the sound of boots above, as well as some coming down the stairs, Mea prepared for the worst. She expected to see that large tiefling from before enter her room and claim a bed. Instead the first person to enter was a woman. She looked large and imposing, though she didn't feel any sort of intimidation from her. The woman appeared human, but she couldn't be sure. She was quiet, didn't greet herself when she entered. Mea knew they'd get along if that continued to be the case. She gave a small nod of greeting, but said nothing.

Her peace and quiet was broken, however, from the same elf that had first boarded the ship. She looked young, perhaps the same age as herself. She was more interested in speaking and greeting. Mea sat up a bit, eyes looking the woman up and down. She didn't seem a threat, in fact seemed rather relaxed and casual. She once again nodded a greeting, giving a small, forced smile at her.

"Good to meet you, Ayameri," She replied, "And you would be right, I'm Mea."

The fact that the captain had mentioned her made her a bit worried. She could only hope he didn't say anything terrible about her or anything. She still wasn't used to him or his occasional antics, but at least he seemed harmless. Seemed.

@Greenie @Applo

f6cf225bb5347d9393dc96f4e59bb55d.png

When she had entered the cabin, Rán hadn't been minded to pay much attention to the room's occupant and they had seemed content to do likewise. Aya's arrival however had changed that in what felt like a matter of seconds and now Rán propped herself up on her elbows to look at the cook who the captain had described as not as bad as she looked. A statement that naturally made Rán wonder how they looked but in no way prepared her for what she saw.

It took only a fraction of a second for Rán to realize that for the first time she could remember she wasn't the only Aasimar in the crew. Believing though, that took a little bit longer, even with the evidence sitting and breathing in front of her. Rán eye's looked over Mea several times until a small part of her brain pointed out she was gawking and it was weird.

"I'm Rán." It wasn't a good introduction Rán knew. She had never really gotten the hang of them; Aya's had sounded much better. As she racked her mind for something suitable to say she couldn't stop her eye's lingering on the woman's near pure white hair and didn't notice she was running her hands through her own hair. "You, you are the cook right?" It wasn't one of the questions she really wanted to ask but those would have to wait till another time.​

@Tarieles @Greenie @Jays

Figsi "Fig" Skelder
@Holmishire.

OPHELIA: "I'm just glad you seem so nice."
"I might seem nice," Figsi stated matter-of-factly, "but the boats're now fastened, without any help from mesself! Got you both wrapped around the finger."

Leaning against the railing with arms crossed, the dwarf's mock-serious expression shifted to an easy smile. While she'd have no issue taking on the role of a mentor, she was still glad Ophelia wasn't a total novice—it would mean a safer trip for all of them, not least the tiefling. That didn't stop Figsi from surreptitiously feeling up her first knot, as Ophelia secured the other side. Erring on the side of caution, she also glanced over at Noushad's handiwork.

Satisfied with both, she dropped her hefty bag at her feet, releasing an exaggerated sigh of relief. "And fair warning, Noushad. When it comes to heavy lifting, there's a good bet I'll be looking to pawn the load off to one of you more'n the other."[/hr]
@SkittlesAndSpike @Turtle of Doom[/hr]

"I guess it looks like we'll all be sharing the same cabin," Aya said after Mea returned her greeting. The aasimar had given her a smile and reply, and that was as good as anything for the wild-haired elf. "I hope we get along, I'll try my best to make sure I don't to anything you find annoying" Living in such close quarters, especially for those who were less social, could be difficult; she had learned that well enough with her previous crews. "If there's anything I do that may be bothersome for you all, then please be sure to tell me!"

With that said, she looked back to the door. "Well, I'm going to see if I can find Master Fooky, Elanso did say he was down here as well!" She looked back and gave a small wave of her hand before practically sauntering out of the the cabin. It was a slight relief, moving away from the smell, though she would never actually say that out loud; who knew what offence that might cause? It would be prudent to remain in most everyone's good books for the first few days at least.

After looking through a few cabins, she finally came across a new someone she hadn't met yet, a male tiefling who looked very different from Belanor. "Hello," she called. "You must be Master Carpenter Fooky. I'll be working under you, Ayameri's my name!"

@Pahn

"Heh, that's fine with me." Noushad replied, wearing something of a smirk on his face. "This muscle has gotta be good for somethin'." He had been working on securing his boat while Ophelia and Figsy secured the other, having finished up shortly before the dwarf looked over his work. "I guess we can rely on you for quality assurance, then." He assumed that she likely had more experience than he did as well, something he was glad for. "If I ever got any questions, I'll come bother you."

"Now that the easy part out of the way, I guess we can head to the upper deck and get to the real work, the drinkin'!" He joked. So far it seemed like the first night would be smooth sailing, so to speak.

@Holmishire @Turtle of Doom

a9884d80aa9e42be4f65e0dfb55f1440.png

Faust followed the little elfling into the living quarter of the ship. The smell of hardened salt-soaked wood was a peculiar one when left to linger in enclosed spaces for too long, an almost metallic, crystallized scent wafting from corners and surfaces to sink into one's clothes. One could get used to it, of course, but Faust had found out the hard way that it was near impossible to wash the ocean's mark off you.

And so the smell of the ship's cabin brought back the ghost of the young adventurous zealot for a little while. He smiled so very widely, and so very happily.

His height forced him to duck to get past doorways that the others breezed through, his cane braced forward awkwardly to maneuver his bad foot in the narrow hallway. No wonder the bulky Tiefling outside seemed so pissed, anyone would be constantly living in such tiny claustrophobic spaces made for miniature people. Faust listened to the idle conversation of the others absently as he pushed open other doors looking for an empty bunk. The one he found was the same as any other, which is to say that neither the lower nor the upper bunk seemed particularly appealing, the first too small and the second too treacherous and ungainly for his size. Resignedly he settled for the one nearer the floor, content to be restricted rather than having to fight to even get to his bed.

He threw his meager pack then himself wearily into the bunk. His tail disappeared into the pack and came back with more tobacco while his hands worked the flint to strike a new spark. It was often not advisable to light a pipe in enclosed spaces, especially ones made of wood. But on a ship the smoke and smell of the pipe was better than most of the other milling around in the air, the wood here was sturdy enough and wetter than a whore's greeting. Slim chance of catching fire. Besides, even if there was risk of burning the entire place down, Faust was careful and above all, he needed the tobacco.

Puffing strands of translucent clouds through the corner of his mouth, Faust pushed himself back to his feet, braced his cane against the creaking wood and went about shaking hands and meeting new faces.

51a14c1d5ebdf07d9421d867b4003f8c.png

Mea wasn't terribly comfortable with the attention from both suddenly, but she also didn't totally mind. She was happy her roommates were women so far. Despite one being an elf, she would rather have women as company instead of men. That way she could sleep somewhat soundly at night.

Of course, as soon as she started to feel more comfortable about the situation, a man did enter. A tiefling. The hair on the back of her neck bristled a bit, but she noticed it wasn't the same one as she had seen. That man seemed much more... terrifying. This one didn't seem rough or mean from first glance. He even was going around introducing himself.

After she had quietly introduced herself to this Faust character, she once again turned her gaze to Rán. She didn't really want to only be known as the cook, but it was the only job she really wanted to take, and she doubted she was trusted enough yet to take on something more substantial.

"Yes, I am the cook. Nowhere near a master, but I make edible food." She told her, then looking back to the elven woman. She seemed very chipper, which was strange to her. She wasn't used to seeing such optimism. She nodded to her, watching as she left, turning her attention back to the other two who remained. She still wasn't entirely trusting of the male, but she would at least not be aggressive until she had reason to.

"Cheery, that one. Ah, what roles have you both been hired on for?"

@Greenie @Jays @Applo

f6cf225bb5347d9393dc96f4e59bb55d.png

The appearance of the overly tall tiefling, Faust, in the cabin's doorway was what finally broke the spell that Mea's appearance had on Rán. Even though they had been halfway introduced on the deck by Elanso not long ago Rán introduced herself again to the now stooped tiefling before laying back down on her bunk.

"Edible is good enough." Rán was no connoisseur when it came to food. She'd grown up eating whatever was put in front of her before someone else did and as a result had a fairly unfussed palette. As long as food wasn't overly burnt, Rán would eat it.

Rán gently twisted her head to the side so that Mea and Faust came back into view but waited to answer the question until the sound of Aya making her way down corridors had died away. "Striker." and then because her curiosity was getting the better of he added, "Either of you sailed on many ships before now?"

@Tarieles @Jays

a9884d80aa9e42be4f65e0dfb55f1440.png

Faust regarded the small crowd with a smile, mingling in their tiny bunks, talking their small talks. He could do small talks. In fact, he excelled at it with at least 2 pints in him, and mastered it after 6. The group appeared seasoned, tough and resilient as any other. A reliable crew, if nothing else.

"Edible is more than I had encountered in the past." He said, offering a disarming smile. "I am the one to patch you up when you scrape your knees." He mimed stitching a wound. Of course, he would be fixing much worse than scrapes. Sometimes others had difficulty accepting someone whose company signalled circumstances going awry. He dearly hoped that would not be the case this time. The open sea was a lonely, lonely place without friends.

His pipesmoke had a sweet mellow scent, tinged with a bitter edge of singed tobacco and heated wood. "I have been at sea before. Long ago." His smile widened, showing teeth. "The first lesson I learned. Soon enough, you will realize praying to Zainth does not work."

Quartermaster Belanor Royarus

The yell coming from behind the Quartermaster made him grimace and turn around, the red irises of his eyes scintillating in the moonlight. The fellow Tiefling's voice carried all over the deck and Belanor didn't have to give the Captain a look to know that this type of sour attitude wouldn't be tolerated on his ship. The bulking beast of a Tiefling licked his lips and allowed a crooked smile to break the offended look on his face, and if anyone didn't know better it would definitely look like he was thrilled about the perspective of having to carry out discipline.

Belanor signed at a steaming Elanso, he could see the fire in her eyes from where he was, and he followed the smaller male as he slumped after the Captain.

"Oi, Ruuuude," the inflection was drawn out purposely to mock the Tiefling. "You gonna make me use my whip on the first night, are ya? Oh my brother, I have so many delightful tools in my cabin, some I haven't even had the chance to use yet--"

"Yes, yes my dear Belanor. Let's not scare the new mates just yet, hm? He'll behave, won't he?" The grip the dark elf had on Rude was strong and unyielding, and the pleasant smile on his face was betrayed by the commanding look in his eyes.

"You gonna have to let me break one of 'em to set an example, Captain." Belanor took a few more steps forward, his hand resting on the whip at his hip. There was a real hunger in his voice, one for violence that would normally chill to the bone anyone who wasn't used to it.

"Let this be his first warning then. Now, you were telling me about those sandbanks? They keep shifting around these parts, and we've been ashore for quite some time..." Captain Draynor trailed off and continued to walk away with Rude, hand still gripping his shoulder but with much less strength now. He looked over his own shoulder and winked at Belanor, who rolled his eyes and and grunted in annoyance.

The Quartermaster kept his eyes on the pair until he could not longer hear what they were saying. The Captain was a very capable man, but there was nothing worst that a bad seed in the garden to spoil the entire harvest. He would be keeping his eyes on this Rude fellow until he fell in line just like the others. On his way back to his other duties, he crossed the three riggers and nodded approvingly at their work.

"Very good. You better get some rest then, at sunrise we'll be at large and you three'll have more work to do." Just as he turned to leave, he chuckled and gave the lot a playful look, hand still on his whip but the menacing air subdued for the moment. "Our Captain likes his drink as the sun rises, I suggest you join him even if you don't drink."

@Nemopedia @Turtle of Doom @SkittlesAndSpike @Holmishire

Master Carpenter Fooky

The young Tiefling male jumped at the chirpy voice, dropping his ink pen all over his blueprints and cursing as he hurriedly tried to avoid causing too much damage to his precious work. He turned around on a swivelling stool and grinned at the woman before him, not a hint of uneasiness on his face despite his surprised reaction. It took him a few seconds to realize he should stand and shake her hand, and when he did so his tail got caught in the leg of the stool and he tripped forward, catching himself just in time before his face hit the floor.

"Well met, Ayameri! Haha, sorry about that, I was deep in, ah, well, planning and drawing, the boring stuff. Wait - working under me, are you?" Fooky's embarrassed grin turned into a sly smirk and he gave the short elf an exaggerated curtsy. "It's rare we get your kind to do some hefty work, no offense! You're all so usually broody and with your head all up in the air -- ah, I hope Elanso isn't behind you?" He stuck out his tongue jokingly but peeked behind Ayameri nonetheless. There was an evident wave of relief that passed across his face, but it was gone before anyone not paying attention could notice.

Now that his tail was unstuck, it flicked back and forth excitedly, and the genuine excitement in Fooky's eyes was obvious once he focused back on Ayameri. "Well then, well then, welcome aboard Miss Ayameri. Like you said, I'm Fooky, the master carpenter of the Burnt Hands. I've been trained in Islamyria, you know, the world's capital of the most skilled carpenters. Have you ever been? Beautiful place, the architecture is, ah, magnificent! But the people, the king, ah, well, that's another story..." He placed a gentle hand on her shoulder and invited her inside his cabin. It wasn't much of a sleeping cabin, although there was a makeshift bed there with bundles of blankets and a pillow. The room was plastered with blueprints, detailing all the nooks and crannies of the Wretched Siren, and some were clearly more recent while others had seen some extreme wear and tear. "Captain Draynor always likes to celebrate on the first night, so I won't be making you work just yet, dear. But tomorrow, we'll see how you fare with both pen and paper, and my woodworking tools."

@Greenie

To say Ayameri was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement. She had honestly expected the master carpenter to be more like Elanso, reserved and to the point. What she was met with was the opposite of reserved, if a little clumsy, though perhaps that had been her own fault for interrupting the tiefling while he was doing work. Which from the looks of it seemed rather fascinating; she couldn't rightly see from where she was standing, but she was certainly itching to have a peek at the papers he was working on.
Unable to keep herself from chuckling, she shook her head at the comment about elves. It wasn't something she was going to deny. "Oh, I don't like being solemn and broody, I'm sure I would miss out on too many interesting things if I was." She paused a moment before continuing as an after thought. "Captain doesn't seem that way either." Of course, it could always be he would be different once they were off and on their journey.

Listening to the tiefling's brief explanation about himself reminded her of something. "I've never been to Islamyria myself," Aya mentioned as she found herself lead into the cabin, "but my first teacher was from there. He taught me everything I know. I'm sure there's more to learn though, so I hope I'll be able to pick up more skills from you!" Eager, she peeked at the blueprints; a wave of nostalgia hit her as she remembered Lukan and his little cabin, her first refuge in the big, bad world.

Thoughts of the past were quickly pushed away however, and the look of cheer that had wavered momentarily returned in full. Amber eyes gleaming, she nodded at Fooky. "Tomorrow it is then! My hands are eager to work, and I'm confident they won't fail me or you!" With that said, she bowed her head politely. "I'll take my leave then and join the others, Master Fooky. It's been a pleasure meeting you!" She meant it too. Having nothing to do was a quick path to dark thoughts; with her mind and hands occupied and people to talk and converse with, she could stay as she always was, with a smile on her face.

Figsi "Fig" Skelder
@Holmishire.

"Looks like your 'real work' will have to wait a smidge longer," she said, playfully giving Noushad's thigh a light punch. No sooner had Belanor given his suggestion than Figsi's pack was on her back, as if it had never touched the deck in the first place. "Just as well, wouldn't want this stuff getting in the way."

She started towards the entrance leading below decks, but hesitated, looking back over the rail at Oshanlenor. This would not be her first time leaving the island, of course—nor was she particularly attached to the place. It was, however, her first time leaving her father in a long time. Already, they were at a distance where she could no longer see if he yet stood by the docks, but she had a feeling he still was. A comforting feeling, to be sure.

Figsi turned back to her fellow riggers. Whether they had moved on ahead or stayed behind, her answer would be the same: a subdued "Don't wait up on me," only heard by those anticipating to listen.

Still, as she followed in their wake, her demeanour was no less chipper; just a tad pensive.[/hr]
@SkittlesAndSpike @Turtle of Doom[/hr]

Noshad grinned, always pleased to receive a compliment for his work. "Oh, I'll definitely be there. Nothing better than a good drink with good company." He responded to the tiefling. He wasn't sure how much Belanor was joking but he'd rather not be on his disciplinary radar. He did not want that whip making contact with his person in any way.

He chuckled a bit at the Dwarf's words, "Well...I guess there's nothin' like a good drink in the morning." He'd done plenty of early drinking when he was swimming in debt. He was still swimming in it now, but he was much better off now than before, financially and as a person. "Rest well, Figsy." He called after her, giving a small wave despite her back being turned to him. "I'm gonna see if I can't close my eyes and drift off 'ta sleep. If I can't, well, I'd rather spend these next few hours off my feet. They're gonna hate me tomorrow, I'm sure. So, I'm gonna treat em' nice now. I suggest you do the same." He mentioned to Ophelia. I'll see you at sunrise." He reached over, giving her shoulder a gentle pat before wandering off.

Ophelia Eonslight​

Ophelia couldn't help but smile, affected by the sense of accomplishment. So far, so good. She had done the first task, and it wasn't so difficult. It was well within her skill range. Perhaps she had been too hard on herself no believing that she belonged on the ship. She looked down at the knots one last time before Belanor made his presence known.

Just the sheer size of him made Ophelia shrink back away from him. She knew he was just joking around when he spoke to the group of riggers, but that whip did not look pleasant and all she wanted to do was stay out of the other tiefling's way. He was right though, it was getting late and dawn didn't seem like it was too far away.

The other two riggers wandered off, leaving Ophelia lost in thought as she stared out at the open sea. It was much larger than she imagined and it made her feel tiny. Not in a bad way, mind. She felt tiny, but accepted this as her place within the universe.

Physically, she didn't feel all that well though. The upset stomach she'd had since arriving on board was getting worse by the minute, and she wasn't sure she was going to be able to sleep at all.

"Ugh," Ophelia sighed and placed her hands on her upset stomach. Just then the boat felt like it jerked under her feet as a wave came up and slapped the side of the ship. Ophelia stumbled a little bit to the side, and realized that she was going to lose her dinner right there. Scrambling, she raced to the side of the ship and tossed her head over the railing just in time to vomit into the ocean.

She groaned again once she was done and slid down to settle on the deck. Her stomach still didn't feel any better. Wiping her mouth she rose to her feet and made her way, very slowly toward the cabins. Maybe some sleep would do her good, if she could get any.

[/hr]

Sail; Oregano; Biryani;

Rudesind Pyr

He flinched. Not at the quartermaster whose hand was ready at the whip, but at the captain. The pressure on his shoulder, the command in the eyes that would not be refused… Instantly Rude sobered up from his stupor, realising what a fool he was for coming on board drunk, but even more so to lash out at his fellow crewmates when it was barely the first night.

"Ye-yes, that is why the soundings are important, that way we can map out the sandbanks and avoid being stuck in one," Rude hesitated for a bit as he spoke, but soon found his usual confidence back again.

"I don't know the measurements of the ship, but seeing the sheer size of it I assume it will have some trouble with the shallow sandbanks common here," the man continued, eyes shooting towards the new recruits who were all dismissed to rest. Wondering if he was included he eyed the captain again, a little unsure of what his position was.

There was much regret over that silly outburst of earlier.

Last edited: