3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, romance, slice of life, anti-hero stories, "you're our only hope", fandom non-canons, soft scifi, transhumanism, magical girls, horror, suspense / mystery, detective noir, fractured fairytales
tarieles-rp-banner.png

Nothing You Could Do;East Sea Dokdo;Homemade Apple;
Ahoy! Calling all Privateers!​
When the Waves Come Crashing

Greetings, fellow Oshanlenorins!

Let me first present myself, my name is Draynor Wynmaris, captain of the Wretched Siren. I'm currently looking for members to fill in my crew - are you the one we've been looking for?

Truth is, I found a map. Oh I know, all pirates claim to have a map for this and a map for that. But believe me when I tell you this: this is no map like any other. Not only will we find enough gold and jewels to make my beautiful ship sink, but other very mysterious artefacts. I cannot go in detail on this poster, but if you are even a tad curious make sure to join aboard the ship.

We will be departing at exactly midnight on the last day of the month of Likun. The journey will be long and filled with hardships, and such only the most skilled and tenacious privateers will be retained. Below is a list of positions to be filled to ensure safer travels.

My lovely First Mate Elanso Zagi will be at the docks to grant you access to my Wretched Siren's sweet belly.

I look forward to meeting you all.

-Captain Draynor Wynmaris of the Burnt Hands
Nothing You Could Do;East Sea Dokdo;Actor;

Welcome & Preamble
Plain text of the poster:
[spoili]
Greetings, fellow Oshanlenorins!

Let me first present myself, my name is Draynor Wynmaris, captain of the Wretched Siren. I'm currently looking for members to fill in my crew - are you the one we've been looking for?

Truth is, I found a map. Oh I know, all pirates claim to have a map for this and a map for that. But believe me when I tell you this: this is no map like any other. Not only will we find enough gold and jewels to make my beautiful ship sink, but other very mysterious artefacts. I cannot go in detail on this poster, but if you are even a tad curious make sure to join aboard the ship.

We will be departing at exactly midnight on the last day of the month of Likun. The journey will be long and filled with hardships, and such only the most skilled and tenacious privateers will be retained. Below is a list of positions to be filled to ensure safer travels.

My lovely First Mate Elanso Zagi will be at the docks to grant you access to my Wretched Siren's sweet belly.

I look forward to meeting you all.

-Captain Draynor Wynmaris of the Burnt Hands[/spoili]

First, thank you for your interest in my roleplay!

This is a fantasy pirates story. All worldbuilding is done by me with some bits by Jorick from our private roleplays. It is an alternate universe to those, but you don't need to worry about that.

This is an interest check to arouse, well, interest. The OOC threads should be up within the next few days, please don't go spying on me before the official threads are up lol 8D

You may join the Discord server right away though and hype with me as I get all this pretty stuff up.

All the tags in this thread are ACCURATE so if you have any questions about those, fire away! :) The rules will be posted in the OOC thread. Don't be scared if this catches a lot of interest - I do not plan on accepting more than 8 players and it is NOT first come first served.

Cheers!

First OwO

And Much Interest!

• Love
Reactions: Pahn
You've piqued my interest, Pahn.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Pahn and Greenie
I wanna join! :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Pahn and Greenie
Very tempting

• Love
Ooh perhaps my first group when I get back tomorrow?

• Love
Ooh perhaps my first group when I get back tomorrow?
oh hi tari 8D you gonna see this is super different from the original version XD

Reactions: Tarieles
*occupies space*

• Love
I'm interested :O seems like fun

• Love
what is love

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Mm thanks but no thanks

I'm interested.

• Love
Ragnar Lodhbrok is ready to raid them stupid British monasteries!

....or is this the wrong kind of pirate?

• Haha
Ahoy thar' matey!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Ooo, Yes please.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo