When the Two Force Collide (Police Vs Gangster) [OOC/Sign-Up]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where's the main thread at? I would like to watch.

Let's see @KAZUAKI as i Know M82 sniper unable to hold silencer. don't know about the A1 though. but overall is green. P.S Nice pick of body armor.

@Nova All Green, Accepted.

@andrew21234 Civilian? are you sure you won't join in faction? All green for you, Accepted

@MaskedMyth All Green, Accepted.

It's not yet begun.. still waiting the Quota. Who want to be the Police officer commander? if no one does I will make the Commander.

any spots left

The police squad is one spot left and it's booked and the Gangster is also one spot left and it's booked (will wait for 4 days if Either didn't make the CS i will open it) and the Civilian is 2 Spot left.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping you would let it slide lol, but I will remove the attachment , and also, I was not sure if you noticed but I made my charater to be a captin of his sguad and was wondering if that was ok

A Squad consist of 5 people and Each of them have a Captain if another player have the same role as you in this case sniper Squad, two of you must decide who is the captain and who is the regular.

I'm just wondering, but I thought there was already a Commander, or was I wrong? XD
Should I change what squad he's in due to his rank, or is that the squad he has following him when he's in the field?

The police squad is one spot left and it's booked and the Gangster is also one spot left and it's booked (will wait for 4 days if Either didn't make the CS i will open it) and the Civilian is 2 Spot left.
As @Alucard mentioned if the ones that have booked their spots not show up in 4 days, they will be again opened up. For now I think there are 2 civilian spots.

Ok, I'll think I'll pass on this one.

(I guess its anime so this is my character.)

(Im applying for police chief.)

Name : (Atticus Grey)

Faction : (Police)

Role : (Police Cheif)

Appearance : (Image Is SO LARGE BUT IM REALLY SORRY !!!) *Ill Put it at the bottom.*

Equipment: A pistol, A vest for bullets, a flashlight, cigars, knife on his leg, and a shotgun hidden in his police office.

Inventory : (Mention all inventory that currently in your possession for example : pistol, handbag, etc. and don't use overpowered item like you have an atom bomb or something like that)

Personality : (Outspoken, Critical thinker, Serious, Happy at times , Loves to drink.)

Height : (5'6)

Weight : (192.lbs)

Unique Trait : (Well, He's Old...not really unique.)

History : Growing up on the ruff sides of town Atticus use to be in gangs, some of the worst actually. After doing time back in his day it was acceptable to get to where he is in life.
with his Gang Knowledge Atticus has been on the field of duty for quite some time. It was said he even once took down three Major "King Pins" at the same time. Always denying the
raise of becoming a detective he like what he does, and trys to work the hardest at it. In his spare time Atticus listens to old music and makes origami with a few beers and in his own words. "Hell why not even a Cigar." Never really loosing anyone in his life due to the fact of gangs many don't understand where his hate for them begin but most feel he so dedicated he will end up in a watery grave at some point sleeping with the fishes. Atticus has always been a good man in the community going to church, treating all the bad kids, teens and adults
even letting some go at times with a warning. Atticus has made mentor programs leaderships and other things in his spare time.

suisei_no_gargantia-03-fearokku-commander-leader-old_man-white_beard-salty_seadog.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
(Oh, Hell I thought they were open, the into page said they where...hmmm well I guess thats my little character for if it opens up or not.)

Seems interesting... may I join?

@Zackymas Sure the more the merrier...

@eightball Just mention the equipment then we will see. if the equipment met with criteria, it will be all green..

Name : “Kira”​
Faction : Ganster​
Role : Striker (Specialized in bombs and traps)​
Appearance : (Anime is preferable but any picture or description is fine with me)​
AnimeGuy16[1].jpg
Inventory : A .47 revolver and 18 bullets, a dagger, and he keeps a good amount of traps and explosives in his bag.​
Personality : He is a calm person who literally enjoys the killing; he is one of those who say “Actions over words”, he is a man of doing. He doesn’t really enjoy going to talk with his partners, he just loves his job.​
Height : 5’6​
Weight : 65 Kg​
Unique Trait : The marks on his face, his young age and his expertise with bombs and traps.​
History : Kira’s father was one of the ganster’s members, he was a hitman; because of this Kira grew in this kind of environment. At the age of 18, right after he finished the school, he was recruited by his father in the mafia. He learned to use explosives when a patrol was persecuting him and his father, there was a bomb in the car and Kira had no option besides arming it to use it against the police.​
Because of his mastery on explosives, traps and stealth attacks he was quickly placed as a Striker (Something like a hitman, but instead of killing one man, strikers kill groups like another mafias, etc. with stealth)​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.