When the Two Force Collide (Police Vs Gangster) [OOC/Sign-Up]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think that they died would be a good reason for why Vic was so young when he did all he did, because he had to look out for his kid brother.
Vic's full name means 'living my life full of love', so him doing everything he's done for his brother's sake would be him trying to live up to his name.

Yeah, I think that they died would be a good reason for why Vic was so young when he did all he did, because he had to look out for his kid brother.
Vic's full name means 'living my life full of love', so him doing everything he's done for his brother's sake would be him trying to live up to his name.
That's a really good plot idea, to I was thinking of making my character somewhere between 16-20 what do you think?

Yeah, someone working for the Gangsters could even be the one who killed their parents, which would be an even bigger motivator for Vic, and he could have taught his brother all he knows about self-defense and weapons handling, since Metro was a dangerous place even before things went to crap. XD

He could have either been visiting his older sibling, if he were in his mid teens, or his brother moved in with him after being assigned to Metro, making him be in his late teens/early twenties, it's up to you on how you'd like to go about it, since I'm fine with either setup.
He'd have to have a reason why he didn't decide to join a Faction if he's older, and if he's younger, he'd have to have a reason why he came to see his brother after he'd been gone for several years.
It all boils down to what you want to do with him.
You don't have to limit yourself to the whole 'he's just this guy's little brother' thing, he could have some special reason or hidden agenda for being in Metro in the first place, such as having been recruited into the SS while Vic was working undercover, him hiding because of something he did, or something like that, y'know?

I intentionally try to make my characters' histories as vague as I can, because I enjoy making it up as I go, coupled with any ideas others want to throw into the mix, making each character interesting and unique because of his interactions with others. XD

Reactions: andrew21234
When you guys say 'Al' it made me think you were talking to me cause that's the initials to my real name. Don't know why me brain connected it with this thread.

Can I make a civilian that is either the younger teen brother or son, or some relation to one of the police officers?
Of course... in the CS said you can be anyone except for two, the Secret service and the Vice President or anyone higher than that.

Got room for a psycho gangster? Lol, just wondering before I make one.

I've been curious about this for a bit, but does my character count against that rule, or is he a loophole, since he's an SS member undercover as an officer, but has already estabolished himself a high rank within the precinct, monitoring the situation from the inside before the rest are allowed to show up or reveal themselves?

As long as you are under covering as a police officer it's okay with me. the reason why SS is forbidden to use is because they are still with the VP. when the VP is found you can use the SS.

is there still room for another gangster

yup just one more slot available... we need 3 more police or the date hit 7th november (then i will make more police on my own) which is faster and we will take off.

well i was thinking to make a body guard for the gang boss

lol i am currently working on a sniper because i read the post about you wanting to be a gangster

NAME
Helios D Rose the 3rd

CODE NAME
RAPTOR

FRACTION
Police

ROLE
Sniper squad ( captain)
Sergei_Dragunov_by_Kelume.jpg

M82A1 SASR
Snow-Wolf-M82A1-Side-Right.jpg

EXPLANATION
A Scoped single or Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle that chambers .50 caliber rounds

CUSTOM ATTACHMENTS

-Select fire attachment ( single-shot/semi-automatic)

-Thermal scope

-Variable scope

-night vision scope

-Silencer attachment

DUAL FN FNP
792px-11290600091.jpg

EXPLANATION
a semi-automatic polymer-framed pistol chambered for 9×19mm rounds

CUSTOM ATTACHMENTS
- Silencer attachment
-Laser sight attachment​

(5th GEN )Steiner 10x50 M50
thumbnail.asp

EXPLANATION
5th Gen lightweight laser range finding binoculars able to connect to police database to verify target using

5th GEN TECH UPGRADE
- Adjustable sights ( nightvision/Thermal)
-Camera

Soviet NR 43 (X4)

300px-Knife_vishnya_nr43_ussr.jpg

EXPLANATION
A combat knife that has a 152 mm blade with a clip point, A large choil, And a wooden handle with an s-shaped guard.

(CUSTOM) Damascus flex-force suit
dmfx1.jpg

EXPLANATION
Elektrum XP8 hard shell panels cover chest, back, forearms, thigh and knees
Front and back hardshell panels have modular flex, for needed mobility
Forearm guard has more flexible elbow
Knee/shin guard has non-slip surface
Easy to go in and out of quickly

CUSTOM UPGRADES
- Built in communicator
-Modified Gasmask with Flash and concussion Guard
- Custom holsters for storing concealed weapons ( dual pistols and knives)
- Custom black camo​

Personality
Extremely ruthless when dealing with enemies, He loyally follows his orders and carries them out with out hesitation. Rarely the type to show emotion , but this does not deter him from accomplishing whatever goal is assigned to him, Helios has incredible perception skills, as well as an extremely professional and intimidating presence. He is known or his dead silence not speaking a single word unless giving orders or answering superiors.

HEIGHT
6'4"
WEIGHT

UNIQUE TRAIT
His eyes are dull greyish blue , He has a scar running across his nose and another one that starts from his lower left part of his chin and runs up past his upper lip.​

HISTORY
Helios comes from a long line law enforcement veterans and had the pleasure of living a normal life.Though his father the police captain wanted him to enroll in the Metro police academy when he with finished High school Helios decided to leave Metro and join the Army due to his desire to travel, During his service He became one of the best snipers in the army and one of the first to perform operations without a spotter, But after a few years he started to become come the cold emotionless man he is today. After his father was killed in the line of duty Helios decided to leave the army and return to Metro to take care of his mother, Eventually he joined the Metro police department and worked his way up to become a police sniper. Because He Trained in military fundamentals of precision marksmanship and field craft Helios was recognized quickly as one of the best. He was assigned to be over watch for the VP until Metro city became a war zone, His unit was ordered to split up and provide over watch for the only two exits in the city. Helios is now at the south gate waiting for further orders.​

Last edited:
I will be making some major changes to my character and will be deleting my original character. The character didn't seem to quite fit the role of a police officer, hope I didn't mess up something for someone. I will post he character again for re-acceptance. Cheers.

Name: Montrose Hermenia - Barnaby

Faction: Police

Role: Assault Squad

Appearance:
bw_dark_by_chouette_e-d79ds4x.jpg

Inventory:

Armament:

Primary Weapon:

[Spoili]M4A1 – Carbine Assault Rifle
M4-M4A1-carbine-us-army.jpg

#Attachments:

-EOTech Sight

-Flashlight

-Silencer

-MagPul Magazine[/Spoili]

Secondary Weapon:

[Spoili]FN - Five Seven Pistol

#Attachments:

-Extended Magazine – Holding 30 rounds
FN5711.jpg

-Flashlight Under attachment
311syrMLFoL._SX300_.jpg

-Pistol Silencer
21091-DEFAULT-L.jpg
[/Spoili]

Tertiary Weapon:

[Spoili]Franchi Spas-12

SPAS-12_stock_folded.jpg
[/Spoili]

Melee Weapon:

[Spoili]M48 Combat Ops Knife

A17-UC3023.image
[/Spoili]

Throwables:

[Spoili]5x Flashbang/Stun Grenades
3x Teargas/Gas Grenades
2x Stinger/Rubber Ball Grenades[/Spoili]

Clothing and Accessories:

[Spoili]-Tactical Black Shirt
TruSpecCombatShirtblack1.jpg
[/Spoili]

[Spoili]-Tactical Black Pants
quality-black-tactical-pants.jpg
[/Spoili]

[Spoili]-Oakley Tactical SI Boots
oakley_mens_sabot_high_20_boots_black_786473.jpg
[/Spoili]

[Spoili]-Oakley Tactical SI Assault Gloves
GL025_1500_1.JPG
[/Spoili]

[Spoili]-Watch
swissmilitary.jpg
[/Spoili]

[Spoili]-Balaclava
Delux_Balaclava.jpg
[/Spoili]

Protection:

[Spoili]-Tactical Bulletproof Vest
58712.jpeg
[/Spoili]

[Spoili]-Full-Face Gas Mask Helmet
army-helmet.jpg
[/Spoili]

Carrying System:

[Spoili]-Backpack
helikon_ratel_backpack_BLK_ALL_1C.jpg
[/Spoili]

[Spoili]-Tactical Assault Panel (Straps on to the body armor and carries magazines)
00110.jpg
[/Spoili]
-Two modular pouches one attached to the side of his vest and one attached to his pants.

Personality: Quiet and reserved, interested in how and why things work, excellent skills with mechanical things, slightly a risk-taker who lives for the moment, interested in and talented at extreme sports. Uncomplicated in his desires and loyal to their peers and to their internal value systems, but not overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting something done. Detached and analytical, he excels at finding solutions to practical and complicated problems.

Height: 6' 5"

Weight: 220 Lbs.

Unique Trait: He has several tattoos on his body: He has skeleton hands tattooed on his hands, a sleeve dragon tattoo on his left arm, angel sleeve tattoo on his right arm, Templar Cross tattoo on his whole back, two northern star tattoo's on his chest.

History: Born in London to two parents, Amaia Dolores Hermenia and Callum Barnaby. He was raised in London till the age of 10, during his childhood there his parents would often visit the Templar Church in the city due to their religious believers and both their families tied to Templars of the crusades. But, at the age of 10 they are forced to move as his father manages to get a job in America, Los Angeles in the Law Enforcement department. He works as the armory keep for the local police HQ in the town until his retirement at the age of 55, deciding to head himself in law enforcement; Montrose, enlists in the Police Academy which he finishes in 1 year. He graduates top of the line in his class but still proceeds to be a regular police officer. For the next 3 years he works as a police officer before being drafted into the SWAT team. He spends the next 5 years in the SWAT team making him the youngest officer of higher experience than most of his peers and supervisors.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Finally sorted out a decent enough character. Hope my changes didn't interfere with somebody's ideas and such. Things to note that is I tried to 100% make gear and weaponry realistic while still maintaining a level playing field with the other characters, most of the equipment here you will find in use by the real-life SWAT police force. Any questions about my character or perhaps any interaction with him requested, PM me so we keep the clutter out of the OOC forum.

Thank you very much. Cheers.

Name: Xavier Amorous
Faction: civilian
Role: Vic's little brother
Appearance: 6ft. short brown hair and eyes, looks nothing like his brother, slightly muscular
Inventory: none
Personality: he tries to be kind....but it just doesn't work
Height: 6ft.
Weight: 160lbs.
Unique Trait: three inch scar right above his belt which he got as a child
History: his parents died three years ago so he moved in with Vic. He doesn't know Vic is in the secret service but has his suspisions. When Vic goes on "training" he stays home alone, so he is pretty independent. He misses his parents a lot but doesn't mention it to Vic. He hated the move to the city and absolutely hates the city, and partially is mad at Vic for making him live there.

Can I make another Police Officer?

Name:
Lucy "Trigger" Tile

Faction :
Police

Role :
Bomb Squad

Appearance :
tumblr_mkxmv5YUwA1qzvtljo1_500.jpg

Inventory :
Jericho 941
M17
Flash Grenades 8x, smoke grenades 6x, hand grenades 2x (Just in case), tear gas x3
C-4
Breaching charges
Bombing suite and needed gear in her duffle bag, bulletproof vest and helmet.

Personality :
Lucy earned her nickname Trigger, why? She get's triggered easily in snapping someone's neck. She has a short fuse and is easily tempered, but once she is busy, she's a whole other person. She has a steady hand and has a concentration no one can break. Even though see seems a bit like a stubborn, trigger happy bitch. She's loyal to the bone and will either be your best friend or worst enemy.

Height :
5'7

Weight :
68 kg.

Unique Trait :
Has a flower with a scull in the middle right behind her ear and her old partner's name tattooed on her spine, as well as the squads names that were with her on that fateful day.

History :
Lucy had a childhood like every other kid. She went to school, make friends and grew up, but life seemed just a bit too boring for her so when she was 18 went to the police academy and joined the bombing squad. She was with the same partner for two years when something went wrong on a mission. As she was busy disarming a bomb inside another bomb, which they had missed in their search, went off outside, killing her partner and other members of the squad she was in that time. She survived with heavy injuries and had to take a year to recover, but in that year Lucy changed.

She got snappy and rude, breaking arms if people even dared to touch her. Somehow after that recovery year, Lucy decided to return back to the bombing squad. Her partner and squad would have died in vain if she's just sit on her lazy ass and do nothing, her personality didn't change though and she soon earned the name "Trigger".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.