When The Moon Hangs Still (Bloodborne x Dragon Age: Inquisition Crossover)

V

Vorpral

Original poster
I was reading this fanfiction on Archive of Our Own, and it just sparked up this old idea I had years ago for a Dragon Age: Inquisition and Bloodborne crossover. It did, however, give me a few new ideas for the plot though.

~~~

The Inquisition had been dealing with the insanity of the Breach, and the infuriation of the lack of allies for days now. They had no leads to go by when it came to solving the events at the Conclave, and the lack of memories from the Herald did little to help. However, when someone new steps out of a rift like the herald, adorning foreign clothes and brandishing odd weapons, things begin to take an interesting turn. This foreigner might have the answers you need, but it seems much more complicated that initially thought. Similar figures begin to appear throughout Thedas, and with them come odd demons and fiends that leave the night ill at ease with their howled melodies.

The moon hangs lower, closer to the mortal world than before. As archaic energies run wild and reality begins to twist the Inquisition must continue what was started by ambitious minds, and greedy hearts. The world may have changed, but the Hunt is still on.

~~~

That was the loose plot I had around this crossover, it's not a lot so I wouldn't mind having a few more ideas to toss between me and my partner ~(.3.)~ if you're interested, send me a PM and we can discuss more about it!

Last edited by a moderator: