When the Heart comes back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yonsisac

Original poster
....I LIVE!!!!
yea i am alive not dead, After being mostly a YEAR out of iwaku i have made mysef to return and this time STAY on iwaku. still wonder how i could have left such a great site but WATEVS. its the past and im back baby and this time with more hype for RP's than any other time!
*Notice Grey name*
*Hisses*
That has to change ASAP!

But anyway reason for my vanish was from the site was more from a personal reason and well...how Busy i have been in the past with studies. In fact i might be still busy as i have a few years to complete but once done i will be moving to the States so there might be some downtime for me.

But anyway! I am back! and such i want to be treated like a baby.....like if i was never here...
But Hi all! Cant wait to RP with ya people soon!

Welcome back! :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome back then Yonsisac. Enjoy your stay and I hope everything that led to you leaving before will not happen again.

Anyhow, have fun :)

• Love
A welcome back indeed! >:D

• Love
Welcome back dear :D!
I also found myself hissing at the grey name back when I disappeared for a bit, so I can totally relate.

• Love
Welcome back. ^^
Welcome back! :D
Welcome back then Yonsisac. Enjoy your stay and I hope everything that led to you leaving before will not happen again.

Anyhow, have fun :)
A welcome back indeed! >:D
Welcome back dear :D!
I also found myself hissing at the grey name back when I disappeared for a bit, so I can totally relate.
I am gonna cry....So much love...my heart can handle so much love ;3;
Yes i am glad to be back to see you all lovely people!

Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.