When the Dragons Roar.

Freyden tried to fly faster, he wasnt used to carrying antoher dragon, it would take a while and the castle was not far.

Shevah stirred slightly muttering confused. She shook her head slightly almost throwing herself off him.

Freyden snagged her by her tail "What do you think your doing?" he snapped. She had almost pushed him into a mountain. She was insane.

Her lips curled,"Dont' yell at me." She growled."How's I supposed to know we were in the air."

Freyden fell silent, he wouldnt argue with her. But he had made it to the castle and lowered Sheva before himself. He sighed in content when Jewel and a couple of the nurses and healers walked to him.

Shevah growled, not wanting them to come near her. She trusted none of them.

Freyden snapped his jaws "Let them help you, or I can push you back down to your death" he didnt want to threaten her but it seemed like the only option for her to get help.

She glared at him bitterly laying her head down again.

The dragons surrounded her while Jewel stood back and spoke to Freyden "Caxendra?" she asked. Freyden shook his head "Brom has her in his cave" Jewel sighed 'theres nothing we can do now. Brom will have to tend to her himself. Heaven hope she lives" she slowly walked away.

Shevah resed after she was tended to, but she wouldn't let her eyes closed. She wanted Caxendra, she was so worried.