When the Dragons Roar.

Jewel hummed to herself, wading in the glowing water, her crystals glowing as well. Her eyes cloudy and her thoughts rambling on.Waiting silently for Freyden to come, she was having trouble dreaming.

Caxendra snuck over to the waters edge curiously.

Jewel eyed the young child before smiling as gently as she could "Hello there Caxendra"

"You shouldnt be running off alone, its not safe to be out here at this time of day" Jewel eyed the sky, seeing two instead of one, they floated in sync with eachother as one apeared to be a hazelish purple and the other a blue. This confused her.

Caxendra looked up at the sky. She was as small as a rabbit, no way she'd been even a snack to other dragons, still she quickly hid under a bush.

Jewel decided it would be best to watch the child, untill her caretaker found her missing. Jewel layed down and lapped from the cold river water, it feelings so good as the freezing feeling moving down her throat with each gulp.

Caxendra watched Jewel from the bushes, but would not come close to the water's edge.

Sheva was of course frantically looking for the child. Her sense of smell was no good so finding her was even more of a panic attack.

Jewel hadnt lifted her head but still drank feeling as though she hadnt in years. She glanced at Caxendra "Are you thirsty child?" she asked gently.

"Yes, but if I get to close i'll fall in." She informed.

Jewel looked around until she spotted a giant curled up leaf. She waslked it back to the water and layed down again dunking the giant curled leaf into the water and lifted it up, a few little peices broke off but the curled leaf made a great bowl. Jewel passed it to Caxendra "there you go"

She stumbled over and started to thirstily lap it up, he rbody trembling either from nerves or the cold.

"I should take you back, Sheva will be worried sick" she gently scooped up Caxendra onto her back and stood up walking on all fours back to their camp.

Brom was lazily sleeping, Sheva had took off to find the child bu Brom didn't seem concerned.

Jewel found Brom and picked Caxendra from her back and set her down a foot away from Brom "Go and stay near him" she ordered turning and walking away from them both.

Caxendra nodded and curled up in Brom's open paw.
Sheva stepped in Jewel's path."Thank you for finding her." She sounded slightly relieved.

Jewel nodded "She was accually with me, she seemed to have followed me. I kept her safe for a while, but Freyden will be comming back so I took her home" She sat down shortly "So you wouldnt worry to much"

She nodded,"Thank you, I was very much worried."

Jewel nodded as Freyden came back, two deer in his claws. Dropping one on Brom lazily and landing to drop theirs in front of Jewel. He bowed silently then looked up "That stag is yours, Jewel said you might be hungry" he watched Sheva, unable to keep his eyes away. He thought she was beautiful.

Shevah's white scales seemed to turn a hint of pink but maybe it was the sun,"Thank you." She nodded and took the kill from ontop of Brom, who looked like her might just jump up and break Freydon's neck, but Caxendra was asleep in his paw.