Little bit of that happens.
and
dLdbjoa.gif
Little bit of that.
As well as
1172007078660.gif
Sometimes that.
Main point here:
I want to apologize to everyone I am/was roleplaying with since my return earlier this month to Iwaku.
This also includes those that I was planning on signing up with in rps that were opening up.
I was all planning on having relaxation times until leaving for my internship (leaving July 3rd). But then this happened:
One day, an old woman lady came to Staci's house. And she said with such big eyes,
"Staci-chan, will you please, please run my flower shop while I am away, partying with Mickey Mouse?"
To see such a withered, kind woman begging of me, my heart simply formed a puddle inside of my chest.
To her I replied,
"Miss, of course I will take up responsibility and represent you while you are away in your shop."
Then a bond was formed, a bond of promise, of fate.
And then the flowers overcame me, and destroyed my free-time without a chance to protest.
The worst part was... I loved it.
So that happened. I had a job. Just ended this past Saturday. And now I must prepare for a month long internship of filming 5/7 days a week. So. GOODBYE FREE TIME 8D
I want to, however, come back and be a Gen-Chat, C-Box, Blogger once again. I like this site. I like you people. I like it. I love it. I want some more of it.
Or... something..... >____>'
So, yeah.
I'll be sending apologies out in pm too.
But... I wanted to say formally, I am so sorry.
:[
I hope I didn't hurt too many feelings.
<3
here, have a cat.
tumblr_mlin6hsIqz1rmhhnno1_500.gif

You are still too adorable. Now you promised to be around even if you aren't RPing... You'd better keep that promise or I am sending the boys after you! <3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
-Salutes-
I don't want that happening. 8D So, my promise, I shall keep.
Or.. how would Yoda say it?
To keep my promise, I shall. Mmmyes.

I MISSED YOU WHILE YOU WERE GONE.

I hated every minute of it!

You are a staple here, Iwaku need you!

• Thank You
BE AWESOME STACI! BE AWESOME!

• Love
; ^;
I love all of you.<3