when several rps are about to be in cool scenes or are IN the cool scenes and u wanna BE IN IT SO BAD but you can only write posts so fast and u mad

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFGGGGHHGH

I spent all day today catching up on very necessary chores and now I am sat down and I could be writing some posts for these VERY EXCITING REALLY COOL MOMENTS I AM SO HYPED ABOUT IN MULTIPLE RPS WHICH IS PRETTY COOL but I am so tired now and cant brain so I am MAD I am not writing posts faster so I can have these badass moments D:<

WHAT'S COOL AND EXCITING AND BADASS HAPPENING IN YOUR RPS RIGHT NOW?

I am getting dangerously close to either blowing up a space station or otherwise having a lot of cool space fun on said station that most definitely involves a weird and nasty character I just introduced. is that badass enough? 🤣

Gosh I wish that was me rn

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Diana
You do whatcha can, when you can :3 Life comes first~

But yeah, it can bother ya when you want things to advance T_T It's hard waiting for such fun!

I am getting dangerously close to either blowing up a space station or otherwise having a lot of cool space fun on said station that most definitely involves a weird and nasty character I just introduced. is that badass enough? 🤣
You better not blow up the station with our characters on it, just leave the weird and nasty one there!

I wish that I had something to gush about, but I don't D:

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Fluffy and Diana
The sexual tension is building so fucking much between a couple characters. This rp has been going on a FUCKING YEAR and they haven't done the deed yet! IT'S TOTALLY TIME FOR THEM. BUT I'VE REALIZED BOTH OF OUR CHARACTERS ARE WAY TOO CHAOTICALLY GOOD TO JUST LET IT GOOOOO!

frozen-elsa.gif

• Haha
You better not blow up the station with our characters on it, just leave the weird and nasty one there!
Kehehehehehehe

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Manna Beast
When I have the spoons for it(ugh plzzz lawrd gimme sp00nz)......I need to set the scene for some upcoming spicy drama. My good boi superhero man with a boy scout personality is best friends with a bad boi superhero man who is soon to become a supervillain. >:3 That friendship is gonna end soon due to a-many crazy things happening, including both of them having feelings for the same person and that person ultimately falling for my boi scout~ CRAZY SHIT GONNA GO DOWN AT THE GALA. 8D

• Love