1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy/ Sci-Fi.
When One Remains: The Beginning

ADED_Spiros_w06_02v2.jpg

The stars have fallen. In the year 2056, World governments have fallen into collapse. In their place, corporations have risen to power, taking over large portions of land all over the world. Pelican Corp, the leading weapon's developer in the world, has risen to power seemingly overnight. Bent on taking over the world and rebuilding it into a robotic dictatorship, only two groups stand in their way. Evotech Sciences, the leading developer of futuristic sciences, wishes to erase the world in nuclear fire in order to rebuild a utopia for the next generation of ultimate human known as Lotus. The third group, known as Virus, attempts to prevent the two corporate superpowers from ruining what remains of the world. With three different groups fighting for power, the City of New Corsa is in a constant power flux.​

So, what side will you choose? Will you fight for the machines? Align yourself with the Lotus? Or will you fight for freedom, defending the humans in an attempt to save what remains of the world? The choice is yours.

Interested? Just say "in!" (:

ORGANIZATIONS

Pelican Corporation: The Heart of the Machines

pelican_400x300.jpg

Founded by Dr. Gerard Rockhold fifteen years ago, Pelican Corporation is the leading developer of weapons and technology in the known world. Equipped with the greatest robotic inventors at it's disposal, as well as top notch weapons developers from around the globe, Pelican Corp strives to advance the world into a new age; a mechanical age, with machines at the heart. Their latest robotic creations, known as Osi, flood the streets of New Corsa, promising security and structure, while eliminating any and all that would stand in their way.
Evotech Sciences: The Next Generation
2ccb284.png

As the corporate rival to the Pelican Corporation, Evotech Sciences is the most advanced Science Corporation in current existence. While it does not boast powerful machines or futuristic technology, the scientists of Evotech have their own weapons called Lotus: powerful humans who have been genetically modified via nuclear radiation. With the belief that the Lotus are to become the new inhabitants of Earth, Evotech Sciences looks to destroy the world in nuclear fire, rebuilding it into a paradise for the new generation of ultimate beings.
Virus: The Freedom Fighters

17258.png

Formed after the rise of Pelican Corp, Virus is a brotherhood brought together to save the world from ultimate destruction. Painted as terrorists and criminals by both Evotech and Pelican Corp, Virus embraces the role of the villains, using their title to strike fear into the hearts of the common man. Despite their best efforts, Virus is small, and their access to resources and manpower are extremely limited. However, this doesn't stop them. Each member of Virus is extremely gifted in one aspect or another, making them essential parts of deadly team, armed with one goal: save the world.

LOCATIONS
The Fault Line
293662-apocalyptic-and-post-apocalyptic-fiction-a-city-destroyed.jpg

When the first Lotus was created, an intense earthquake caused by radiation split New Corsa in two, effectively creating a Northern and Southern New Corsa. Over time, the Fault Line became the center for many battles between the different organizations, destroying what little remained there. Many corpses still lay strewn across the ground, rotting and unclaimed. Because of its history and danger, few venture through the Fault Line unless absolutely necessary, making it a perfect place for Virus to establish it's hideout.
Northern New Corsa
f04571a25a9050de0d88fea8e4cdf2f6.jpg

Northern New Corsa is empty. While it boasts beautiful architecture and scenery, It is empty. OSi units patrol the streets, effectively eliminating any human they come across. In the center of Northern New Corsa is Pelican Tower, the massive headquarters for the Pelican Corporation.
Southern New Corsa
images

The South of New Corsa is quite different from the North. The streets are bustling at all times, and many humans who escaped Northern New Corsa have traveled across the Fault Line seeking refuge from Pelican Corp. Located in the higher quandrant of Southern New Corsa are the laboratories of Evotech Sciences.

Important GM Note: So, I've put a lot of time into this. I've gone ahead and built the base and bare bones frame for this possible RP, and if there is a positive response, I'll go ahead and flesh it out with all the important stuff like Character sheets, rules, answer any questions, etc. Anyways, whether you're interested or just visiting, thanks for visiting this thread. It means a lot (:

Extra side note: It's my first time as a GM, so spare me pls. Lol

Questions: -As questions come up, I'll add them along with their answers here for easy access.

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
In!!

Reactions: Quake
Thanks for all those that showed interest. I was kind of discouraged about the whole thing tbh, but Im glad to see I've got a couple people interested. If you guys know other RP'ers who might like this storyline, please invite them. The more the merrier.

As for multiple characters, I'm thinking right now, a max of two would be best. However, if we need more characters to progress the storyline, I'll consider changing it.

I'll try to get an actual Sign Up sheet up this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.