When Kingdom Come...

freebota, i think you're the last one to take a slot. .D the second post is going to be edited to be one huge list of kingdoms. i'll put them in colors so they're easier to find, and i'll put your usernames next to each one. .D so the sooner we get kingdoms written up, we can start. .D

yep, that's everyone! slots are now closed, and we're pending kingdom profiles. .D

My Kingdom:

Name: Gor'Car - The territory of the Blackskull clan
Races: Mainly Orcs and Goblins
Continent: Kal'Ashtar
Reason of Strife: Groups working against the current Warlord, believing him to be stuck in the old ways.

The Characters:

King/Warlord: Gor'Zun Blackskull, son of Gor'Gutz - An old ruler, believing in the old ways. Sets honor and his ancestors (or the spirits) above all else. Often takes the hard way, as long as it is the only one not involving trickery.

Queen/Warlord's wife: Aru Blackskull - A small (for Orcs) woman, and an unusual choice for a warlord. Unexpectedly gave birth to big, strong sons and raised them well.

High Priest: Garengu Spiritwalker - The oldest Orcs in the clan, and the one with the purest connection to the spirits. Spends a lot of time with his mind in the Spirit's realm, as his own body is starting to fail.

War Chief: Gor'Gernu Blackskull, son of Gor'Zun - The oldest of the warlord's sons, and the one most loyal to his father. Not as strong as his father, yet is still young.

Goblin-lord: Ankle-stabber - Leader of the second class citizens of Gor'Car, the Goblins. Old for a Goblin, and wanting to make life better for his kind, yet knows that an all out battle against the Orcs will get the smaller greenskins killed.

Characters of the Quest:

Name: Rogdush Blackskull

Race: Orc
Eyes: Brown.
Hair: Hairless, like all greenskins.
Weight: 375lbs
Height: 8'2"

Powers: Cominication with the Spirits, burning weapon, burning arms and healing.
Abilities: Strength, speechcraft, swordsmanship and brewing.

Personality: Generally a friendly fellow, yet defends himself and his kind furiously. Devoted to the Spirits, as all priests, at times a bit much so.

Reason for traveling: As most priests, Rogdush decided to go on a journey to learn, both from other parts of the clan's territory, as well as other kingdoms. He has been on said journey for a few months, and has just started traveling to other kingdoms.

Name: Shadow-Stabber

Nickname: Stabby, Shorty
Race: Goblin
Eyes: Green.
Hair: Hairless.
Weight: 90lbs
Height: 3'4"

Abilities: Acrobatics, use of daggers, stealth and athletics.

Personality: Distant to most, and slightly racist towards "pinkskins". A coward, yet not so much so when he has the element of surprise. Doesn't hesitate to kill, steal nor lie, which is the main reason he is still alive.

Reason for traveling: Got into trouble in the capital, Blackrock, after a failed burglary. His friend, Rogdush told Stabby that he was leaving the capital to see what else there was in the world. Not wanting to have his only friend leave him for a long time, and wanting to leave the city, he decided to tag along.

Work in progress, getting it done:

My Kingdom - That's Great Bob

Name: Shilvaria - A kingdom made entirely of magic crystals that are collected and shaped into humanoids known as Shilvarians, an ancient magical race whose origin is drenched in lore and legend.

Race: Shilvarians - Without defining gender or facial features, the race tells different members apart by the magic aura they emit. While no eyes, mouth, ears or other sensory organs can be detected, they are fully capable of sight, speech and hearing. Many stand taller than most men, averaging at around seven-feet tall with exceptions in both directions. They are clear formed of jagged crystals that emit a color that reflects their current emotion. A very secretive and noble race, they often look down upon races other than theirs.

Many thousands of Shilvarians comprise a large army that specializes both in magical and physical battle. Some Shilvarians are particularly good with a mix of offensive and defensive magic, while others are incapable of using magic at all and rely on their large size and brute strength to deal damage.

Continent: Shil'Av

Reason of Strife: The crystals that they view as sacred and their very life-force are being stolen by other Kingdoms to be used in the war for magical weapons.

The Characters:
(They do not go by names inside their kingdom, only those outside give individuals names through personal experience)

'King': Believed to be one of the very first Shilvarians created, the 'king' is revered with the utmost respect and any of the Shilvarians would gladly die to protect their 'king'. 'He' is a wise and caring ruler that cares for the well being and protection of 'his' kingdom and its inhabitants.

Council of the Inner Circle: A group of the most intelligent scholars and best forge-masters of the kingdom, they reside in the deepest innermost sanctum of the Castle of Crystal where they study ancient magic and craft new Shilvarians from the deepest most powerful crystals mined.

Guardians of the Inner Circle: Created for the sole purpose of protecting the inner circle, these guardians stand nearly 20 feet tall and are silent protectors. Extremely strong and dedicated, they live for nothing but to protect the Inner Circle's members. They stand alongside the corridor leading to the inner sanctum. They will attack and kill anyone who has not gained prior consent to enter. Permission is rarely granted.

Commander of the Legion: One of the earliest created, apart from the Inner Council, King and Guardians, 'he' has been appointed the job of commanding the army of Shilvarians that comprise 70% of the population of Shilvaria. Skilled equally in magic and physical combat, "he' is a force to be reckoned with.

Characters of the Quest:

Name: Dubbed 'Ca'altu' (Old tongue meaning, "The Cold One")
Race: Shilvarian
Age: They do not measure time as humans and other humanoid races do, they are immortal unless slain.

Reason for Leaving: One of the Inner Council members, Ca'altu was appointed as liaison between others, he has set out to seek others with similar beliefs in stopping the war before it is too late.

Personality: Calm, cool, collected. Sometimes arrogant in its belief of its own intelligence, it views most, if not all others outside its race as inferior to itself. It is passive and only resorts to violence in the most extreme circumstances. If you can befriend it, it is very loyal and protective. Its kind never lies and sees those who do as weak and foolish and will not trust, respect or aid them in any way.

Physical Appearance: Standing nearly 7 feet tall, weighing in excess of 2,000lbs, much of the beings body is cloaked in a dark hooded robe. Its face is usually hidden by shadows, wishing not to attract attention to itself. When it is viewed without the hooded robe, the crystalline body is massive and ice-like both in appearance and temperature, it glows with a light blue aura emanating from its core.

Equipment: None.

Powers/Skills:

Magic Absorption. Any magic directed at the being is absorbed by its crystalline body. It can be reflected back at the enemy in a focused strike after being contained and reversed towards the enemy.

Crystal Weaponry: The being can cause its arms to turn into large crystal weapons ranging from large claymores to hammers, clubs, spears and even shields.

Ancient Knowledge: There is nearly nothing that escapes the mind of an elder Shilvarian and Ca'altu is no exception. Knowledgeable in all languages of the lands, medical knowledge, herbal, animal, virtually anything in existence Ca'altu knows something useful about it.

Name: Brandt (Last name unknown)
Race: Human/Wood Elf
Physical Appearance: Short, skinny and often covered with dirt and other debris. His clothing is usually tattered and just as dirty as he is. Nappy, matted brown hair adorns his head. He wears no shoes and his feet are heavily callused.
Equipment: Lock-picks, shivs, bits of rope, and stolen dry goods (jerky, bread, etc).
Powers/Skills: With no supernatural powers, the boy makes up for it with his agility and speed. He can scale flat walls, trees, rocks, etc with little to no foot/handholds. He is a street rat and is skilled in all the perks that come with it, from pickpocketing, lock picking, lying, etc... One strange thing about him is his natural affinity with animals with one exception: Dogs. Any canine he's around makes him feel very nervous and the animal can sense it, normally leading to attacks and having Brandt run for his life.
History: Grew up on the streets as an orphan, developing his skills to survive.
Misc: Brandt has a pet Scurgrat (pronounced; Scur-Grat)(A tiny, furry creature incapable of speech, but very intelligent for an animal. It has a long tail and blunt teeth used for gnawing. Around 6 inches long minus the 6 inch long tail, the creature is quick and opportunistic, often using its tiny hands to steal shiny objects from people where it will then take them to its nest (in this case, its owner) and stow them away as treasure. Tiny wings adorn its back and after it reaches maturity (at about two years old) they are capable of flight over short distances (30 - 50 feet) They are most often found living in colonies in large cities and sometimes smaller towns, rarely found in tiny villages. ((Think rat meats imp.))) named Picket, its a year and a half old and has quite the attitude.

My strife is in my post below the continent.

My Kingdom name is Terra
The country is Azgin.

awesome. XD i'm not in a rush guys, take your time. be creative with how you make your kingdom, cuz you're gonna be stuck with it! XD

oh i see it, thanks lee lee. updated. .D

Yeah sorry mine's taking a while. ^^;

Finished the kingdom and all that, got my first character finished, need to finish the second (will most likely be a human, possibly young) and then I'm done.

i'll wait to copy your kingdoms into the second post until you're done. .D cuz you can't edit it when it's in there, so i'll wait until it's complete before i move it. woot woot! we're almost readyyy!!

I'm pretty much done with mine (or at least I think so >_>), so feel free to move it into the of :3

Yep. :3 Sorry, I've been busy and then when I'm NOT busy I keep getting distracted. But THANKFULLY I am almost done. =P

The Kingdom

Name: House of Wolves
Continent: A desert nation named Ziegh
Race: Imperials (also called Wolves). They are a race of desert dwelling humanoids with animal-like features such as the ears and tail. They also have claws and fangs like beasts and often act more like animals than men.
Reason of Strife: The king is dead and the acting ruler became a sort of tyrant in his place.

The Characters

King: Domascus Roth (long deceased). A rather cruel and mostly unloved king. He was killed by an assassin many years ago.
Queen: Lillian Roth. Much more beloved than her husband. She was in mourning of her husband's death for a while before she became forcefully wed to Lucius when he took over as acting lord.
Lord (acting king): Lucius Roth. When the king was killed he took over rule in place of the prince and heir until he could become of age. He got greedy for power and commited treason against the prince, kicking the boy from the kingdom against his will. He told everyong else in the kingdom the prince was dead and only he and his favorite knight, Tali, know otherwise.
Prince: Domascus Frica Roth II. Heir to the throne. Called Frica mostly, he was young when his father was killed and spent the better part of his life learning to rule. When he was ready to take over the crown, he was suddenly knocked out, gagged, and dumped in an unknown part of the kingdom.
Bastard Prince: Gareth Roth. Gareth was often mocked by Frica for being a 'half-blood' and developed a deep hatred for the prince. When he heard the news that his brother was dead, he became almost overjoyed and turned his loyalty to Lucius, doing anything the man asked of him.
Knight: Talieson (Tali). A knight loyal to the throne. He was easily manipulated and turned against Prince Domascus, aiding Lucius in shipping the boy away. He now shares in the secret with Lucius that
Court Advisor: Lailoken Traxon. Lailoken was a very loved and loyal advisor to the king and was heartbroken when he was killed. When news came of the prince being killed in an accident, she was more than depressed and almost gave up. However, something seemed odd in the details of the accident and led her to believe he was still alive somewhere and possibly part of a cover up. She works in sercet to try to discover the truth of what happened.

Characters of the Quest

Domascus Frica Roth II (Is often called Frica to avoid confusion between him and his father)
5677bafe.png

Abilities/Weapons: Domascus wields a large, heavy looking battleaxe. He has the ability of earth magic, passed down through his family by means of a ring. The ring grants him power over the element of earth, working through the sense of touch. He can control nearly any amount of the element, however he needs to be touching it in order to control it.
Besides the ring, there are four other artifacts to control four other elements and their location was so far known only to the late king and Prince Domascus.
When Frica was smuggled out of the kingdom, he had two of the artifacts on him for study; the ring and a headband.
Bio: Domascus is a young heir to the throne of the House of Wolves. His father was killed while he was still teaching Frica to rule. Frica was only a young boy at the time and so his uncle, Lucius took over rule while he was still learning.
Now that he's coming of age, however, Lucius became greedy and chose not to give up the throne. He hired soldiers to knock out Frica and take him from the kingdom then proceeded to tell everyone he was dead from and accident.
Hungry for power, Lucius became more of a tyrant than and actual leader and now Frica's on his way to try and reclaim his throne. On the way he met a thief by the name Raphael and they became good friend.

Raphael Myst (Riff for short)
riff_zps01213f76.png

Abilities/Weapons: Working with Frica and earning his trust, Riff was given himself an item similar to ring. It was a black and silver headband that granted the boy power over the element of air. He controls the element by sound of his voice. As long as he can speak, he can control the wind.
He also carried with him a small dagger that was his favorite and only weapon growing up as a thief would be fool not to carry a concealable weapon on him at all times.
Bio: Riff was born into a life of poverty and assumed his parents were killed while he was young. He never knew them but mostly got along well without them. As young as he is, he is a very infamous and well known thief with wanted posters across the kingdom.
He met Frica one day and learned his story of how he was thrown from his kingdom. He, at first, hated the young prince but agreed to help him on the condition that Riff would receive pardons for the crimes he commited and would be given money, housing and food.
He soon enough befriended the prince and now they travel together while running from the guards and trying to get back the throne.

AWESOME GUYS! okay, here's what's gonna happen. this is a HUGE RP. this is one that's meant to go on for months at a time, and with as many characters and kingdoms as we have, it will be super easy to do so.

so in order to make things mesh well, we need to know each others characters. i'm going to leave up the character sheets and not make an official thread yet. i'm going to take the time to read everyone's character sheets and kingdoms THOROUGHLY, and then i'll start setting up for the official gameplan! take your time making up your mini plots and designs for the RP!

the final title may change depending on what you guys think. since we're all playing a huge part in it, i think everyone should have a say. anyone have any ideas other than "When Kingdom Come?"

:edit:

i've read all of your kingdoms and characters! we have 10 total characters between all 5 of us, which is awesome, and everyone seems to have picked out awesome and unique kingdoms. so change of plans, because i'm friggin' excited to start: i'm going to post up the official thread now. here are some ground rules for RPing this specific kind of RP, since it's so huge. I'm not going over godmodding and all that crap, we all know those rules.

1. i don't care how big you post. i'd prefer nothing too too large, because even though it's intricate, my attention span is that of a sparrow, and huge paragraphs with no breaks will kill my eyes and my attention. DX paragraphs such as now are fine, and big posts are fine broken up too! detail is detail, and sometimes it's needed. just no huge walls, please. D:

2. if you want to drop out of the RP, just tell me. it doesn't matter why. sometimes loss of interest just happens, so don't be afraid to say so for fear of hurt feelings. XD i know how that goes. what will happen, is if you drop out, your kingdom will be story-line blown up in some war, and your characters either running off to defend it, or run off entirely going their own way in grief. since we're in a world of strife here, it's plausible in the story, and makes for a smooth transition. this can either be RP'd out by you, or one of us who jacks the characters for a while.

3. if you're stuck, you DON'T have to post big. sometimes other characters are into something you're not doing right now, and sometimes, seriously, 1 or 2 lines is all you need to post as a thought or so. this goes for dialogue too. you don't have to post out 40 thoughts of your character to fill space with paragraphs. if you're chatting, 1 to 2 lines is normal, and totally okay. i'd prefer it that way anyhow, it makes the RP seem less forced and more smooth.

4. i have NO problem with people using my characters. i enjoy it, actually. if i'm gone for a while, and you need a character response from me, take my characters and RP them out. i seriously don't care. in fact, i enjoy reading what people do with them. it keeps things from being tied up in case someone has a family emergency or life gets in the way. as big as this RP is, it will probably be pretty fast moving. my characters are easy to RP once you figure out their personalities, and i've been commended by friends for nailing their characters personality to a T before. .) i won't shame any of you if you need me to do this for you in return, i promise. XD

that's it! woot woot! i believe i can edit my titles, but i'm not sure. if anyone still has a better title idea, throw them my way. if i can edit, i will.

http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=15597&p=421755#post421755

is everybody still here? the main thread is up and so far, there are only a couple posting at the moment.

Well, I'm here >_>
But then again, I am one of the posters <_<

OMG. I didn't see that the IC was up. Sorry. I'll be posting soon. I have no idea how I missed it since I've been so excited for this xD