When It All Comes Crashing Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cruising

Original poster
The story that is never told is the one of the break up. The fall out, the occurrences afterwards. The regrets, those late nights drowning our sorrows in a night out with our closest friends. The possibility of making the choice of kissing and making up.

Here is where we start off. Two years of on again, off again all came falling down when Character A made the mistake of proposing. Character B didn't know they were that serious, and Character A didn't understand how they couldn't see it that way.

I'd like to play the role of Character B. I hoped this would be a MxF roleplay but if you're willing to deal with the MxM newbie, I guess we could go with that. Generally, my stronger characters tend to be female, so in a perfect world that would be the role I play.

The rest of this plot would be open for discussion, and could possibly accommodate to someone looking to use characters of the supernatural variety. Please either leave a post here or PM me.

um ... I can't handle female characters by the partner or by me so please let's try to do male x male? I LOVE AND ADORE unusual topics so I am your man.
We could make it even darker! That if you know the Yandere term? I don't know, what would you like us to do?
I'm also quite the quick replier, unless I'm bad mentally, then it can take me days...

As I mentioned in my main post, I've never done a MxM, but I'd be more than willing to try.
I googled the Yandere term, so I've got a brief idea of what it is, and perhaps we could try to incorporate it, if you'd like. Would you like to figure everything out here, or would you rather do so in PM?

I'd actually prefer it here, my office's internet is crashing all the time but it loads the forums just well because they're light. Thanks in advance, and yeah I do really like the yandere, and incest would make it even rarer and stronger, like ... it'd be the perfect match but if it's not withing your liking we can make it something else.

And thank you, I strongly dislike FxM or FxF, I have personal reasons, but thank you and yay, I'll be your first MxM~

I don't know if I can handle direct incest. I could probably handle the idea of stepbrothers, though.

Those would be fine, I really love it when people speak their minds to me so please be as honest as it gets with me, honesty is something that makes me awfully happy.

Also where could the set up be? I mean, where, at what time, age, era or world? I usually prefer modern times, but I don't know about you?

I'll be sure to do that!

Modern times is preferable for me as well.

Alright then.

What would be the location?
Who are the characters sheet strongly not required, I prefer for you to slowly find out.
What is their relationship thus far?
Is there more family?
Is there anything fantasy/sci-fi/unnatural about the world inside this rp?

I ADORE to make multiple finale options roleplays, this basically means that I adore the string theories of the universe being a multiple entity with a billion possibilities, and just like a galgue game, (or graphic novels or text games) every single decision could make an absolute turn on the story, such as plot twist, but only making themselves available when you do a certain choice. I'd like a roleplay like that, in which we place a set of options which could lead us to a completely different story, but only in "key" moments...

Probably a large city, I'd say. Gives plenty of possible locations throughout the roleplay.
I too try to create the character as I go, as it allows them to develop with the plot.
Well, the relationship (if going by the plot) is varying on whose perspective it is. There's the one that is serious about the other, and the other brother doesn't see it as much more than a fling every so often.
I hadn't given it much thought, any ideas?
I'm not sure. There can be if you'd like, but it isn't necessary.

The multiple finale options sound interesting, so we could definitely come up with some options for that.

I've gotta get offline for the rest of the night, as I have to work tomorrow, but I'll be sure to respond when I get off work tomorrow.

yes~ that makes me a happy zid
-By the way please call me Zid-

hmm... I would say parents and a third member, like an uncle or something, and an outside rival for whoever is the top... or more like, the strongest character, in this case I honestly handle weaker characters much better, by far... *Shrug*.

And no... anything out of the normal is not required but it'd be awfully interesting to have an android... I've ALWAYS wanted to see an android... I don't know about a better reference than a character named Ren from a galgue called DMMD tough... *shrug* I mean I love the serious kind and sorts... I mean I love the idea of several bachelors, but not to exaggerate it, only as far as 2-3, I honestly handle 4 myself in a rp i am in right now, not that hard, unless it's many by post, then things get hard.

It's a good thing I'm addicted to coloring leters by character ... *cries*

Okay, we can definitely do that.

As for an android, where would that come into the plot? The multiple bachelors can be an option, if you'd like. Really, I am completely go with the flow on these things, so if you want more characters, we can have as many as you'd like.

Well ... that would be a thing to plan out hah.. *shrug*
It can be found, like um ... in Chobits? /don't know if you know it, most of my refferences are retro, videogames and music /sobs//

Basically he could be found in a trash or some sort of ruin, the point is for him to feel affectionate of who would be 'victim' here. In this case I rather be that...
I don't know ... *shrug*.

I'd like to know tough, if there's anything you'd want from me in particular? I mean I am practically pushing a character on you...

I don't really know what Chobits is ._.
You can be the victim if you'd like. Just warning you once again that I hardly ever play male, let alone MxM, haha.
I honestly just want this plot to be put to use. It's been in the back of my head for a very long time.

I know what that feels like...

Anyhow... would you mind setting it up? I am actually at the office right now -literally I only have internet at the office- so I can't continue being quick for too long... also given that I haven't got many ideas either.

I just want to ask you something, it's pretty common but many people do this to me... Don't use my character(s) nor try to predict their thoughts, actions, reactions, what's happening to him/them... It's extremely irritating and it's something I don't do to others so ... please.. And thank you in advance and I apologize for being annoying...

It'll be a while until I can actually post because I'm on my phone at the moment, so it's kind of hard to type out a complete paragraph.
I should be home later tonight though to do it if you'd like?
Oh, and don't worry. I hate when people do that to me.

I was about to ask what your timezone is? I live in México, right now it's 6:36 pm.

But yeah that's okay, I have work to do anyway, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.