When I'm Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

luvablelilmonster

Original poster
Kate finds out she has a limited amount of time left to live (month or two, year at the most) so she decides to do everything she'd always dreamt of doing. A bucket list. And she decides to bring her best friend- who's secretly loved her for years but hasn't had the guts to tell her- along with her. She's blowing every cent of her college fund, since hey, she won't be alive to finish college, anyways. They're taking planes, buses, trains, boats, anything they can to get where they need to go before her time runs out. Will she finish her list? Will she find love along the way? Who knows! I guess we'll have to find out!

Character Sheet:
Name: Kaitlyn (Kate) DeGuillard
Height: 5'9"
Eyes: A beautiful, sparkling brown
Hair: Naturally gray-ish brown, but she likes to keep it dyed blond
Appearance: Curvy, bigger girl but not too overweight, a perfect 'in-the-middle' build that she works with every move. She loves to wear oversized jackets over jeans that make her ass look good (she loves to accentuate what she has) and her favorite top is a black tanktop over her "special" bra (that, again, 'accentuates' her 'assets'.) She always wears sneakers and keeps her hair in the same down 'do every day.
Characteristics: Can be giggly, hyper, likes to move, lots of energy, no boundaries. Loves to read and can be an uber-nerd, but other days she is quiet and self-kept, not really wanting to talk to anyone else.

**Additional details can be discussed at a later time.

Alright, shall I put my character sheet here or?

Name: David (Dave) Gallahan
Height: 6'2
Eyes: Pale grey
Hair: Chestnut brown
Appearance: Slightly bulkier than most men, he has the body of an endomorph. Not truly fit, a bit of fat around the sides but not too much. He has the form of a highschool wrestler, muscles but not overly so. Usually keeps a bit of dark stubble upon his cheeks.
Characteristics: Tends toward the more serious he is prone toward being calm and thinking things over before jumping in. Kate usualy has a way of making him forgo his normal contemplation one way or another however.

Status
Not open for further replies.