When I want to relax, I...

F

Fluffy

Original poster
That is an adorable picture. >:3

Hmm. When I wanna relax, I usually just play a video game. I get really into the game and end up losing track of the world around me, so for me, that's relaxing. It's especially helpful if I'm feeling negative. I can vent my frustrations on my victims.

Preferred Character Gender
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Watching my favorite shows, reading, writing rp posts.Honestly though, I have trouble relaxing.

T

The Butterfly

Original poster
Work-out, meditate, talk it out with myself or friends, or smoke le pot. I rarely have too much stress for too long. I admit that I'm a hothead at times, but it never lasts.

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
My favorite way is turning out all of the lights and watching a happy-yay feel good movie. I'll get my warm fuzzies and be able to chillax and go to sleep. :D

Torsty

Super Peace Busters Always Together, Forever!
Listen to music.

I always end up listening to music that pumps me up though, dubstep is a helluva drug! :P

Working out and stretching out also works.

I

Ike Sapphire

Original poster
Play a game generally portable so I can watch something else while I do.

Listening to some soundtracks or something. I don't know Generally something entertaining so that I can keep this depressing feeling at bay

Lovie

Manikos Karagiozis
Invitation Status
Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Modern, History; just about anything, really. Though, I am not too big on Romance.
I usually go away to be by myself and listen to music and write.
Or, if I have a game system near me, I'll play a game instead of write.
Sometimes, I'll just lay down and listen to music. Music helps a lot.

Now,
If I'm really angry or frustrated about something, I'll end up throwing something really hard at the wall. >>
It...it helps...and then I'll lay down and listen to music or something afterwards.

Play a video game, watch something (anime, movie, tv show), or just plain read.

My favorite things to read are futurist blogs like futuretimeline.net; I just love thinking about how different life will be in 10, even 5 years, like how different life is today than back in '01.

C

Cotillion

Original poster
I'll either play music, listen to music, watch TV or play videogames. If none of those work and I'm still stressed out, I 'toggle my joystick'. That always helps me relax.

E

Elyd

Original poster
Relax? What is this madness? O_o Heh, I wish I could take a bath like that dog and it would be relaxing. If I really need a pick-me-up, a funny movie usually helps. I also read a lot. A lot a lot.

F

Fel of the Eternal Forest

Original poster
I haven't relaxed since Avalon was born... She's two now. I guess the closest thing I have is you guys.

*big hugs people he barely knows*

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

Original poster
Beer
Cigarettes
More Beer
Beer Pong/Darts (I only get proper wrist technique when already buzzed)
Doner