When I met Laura (looking for a male)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seductress

Everybody heard about the new student. She came straight from London, England. Rumors were already being made about her. 'Yeah I dated her. Terrible kisser'. But non were true. When she walked into her first class, she was wearing a thick, heavy red sweater, short jean shorts and her ember red hair came down to her waist, and covered half of her face. ""Hello..." she said sheepishly. "I'm Laura.."

James was your typical student male, good at sports, excellent grades, and popular; though he mostly avoided his fellow students. He was also known to snap at those who made fun of others or who bugged him to much, last year he had taken down a group of five other students who were messing around with a younger classman. When Laura walked in, everyone's attention immediately went to her and they all started whispering. It was either more rumors or insults; James knew it was both. But with a glare from James and their teacher they became silent and the older man looked at the young girl. "So Laura, why not tell the class a bit about yourself?"

Last edited by a moderator:
She swollowed and nodded her head "okay" she said, her English accent thick. "I came here after I ran away from home. Everybody kept picking on me, I made their lives worse, so I ran away. My mum found me, and we moved here...I like horror movies, comic books and heavy metal." She smiled shyly.

As Laura spoke the other students started to whisper but with a soft snort, or growl, they would quiet back down. Once she was finished, their teacher nodded with a smile then turned towards the rest of the class. "Well, welcome to our school Laura. I'm Mr. Malcolm, now let me look at my list and see where a empty seat is....here's one right beside Mr. James. James would you mind standing up?" Malcolm asked looking in the young man's direction. James rose up from his seat standing at an impressive six foot one inch, jet black hair, icy blue eyes, and tannish colored skin. He wore just a pair of navy blue jeans, a grey t-shirt, and a dragon medallion hung from his neck. "I'll be counting on you to show Miss Laura around."

Status
Not open for further replies.