When Five Becomes Four (Slice-of-life, Friendship, Angst, Plausible Romance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fox of Spades

When Five Becomes Four

tumblr_mklkdsLLQl1r79t1go1_500.gif

Inspired by Ano Hana and Bridge to Terabithia

Your best friend is dead.

It is the summer after high school and the happiest boy you know is hanging by a noose in his bedroom.

The sight before you is something out of a horror movie. You notice he is no longer breathing and the wrongness of the situation turns your insides to ice. The world around you begins to tilt and it takes all your willpower to stop yourself from doubling over onto the carpeted floor. All around you, booming loudly inside your skull is a flurry of voices—your friends' voices, just as scared and confused as your own.

An afternoon of bad horror movies and junk food, that was the reason all four of you came. Instead, you were greeted by a grisly sight. Your best friend is hanging by a noose in his bedroom, and after seconds of blind panic, the reality of it all finally sinks in.

Something inside you dies. For as long as you could remember, there have always been five of you. Now, there is only four.

giphy.gif

Let's cook up some fun plot ideas together 8D

INTRO AND RULES
Hey there! I'm Fox and I've been looking for an angsty 1x1 to sink my teeth into. So here it is!

Also, as a side note, I was thinking the RP would focus on the friends unraveling the mystery behind dead boi's death (Could even be a murder staged to look like a suicide if we don't wanna go the suicide route). This discovery would eventually lead to the friends banding together and finding closure. Also, dead boi can be a gal if we want xD, it's up to us to flesh him out! The RP itself can start when they discover their friend's body, or it can start years later (perhaps the group stopped being friend). Anyways, here are my expectations for my RP Partner and the RP itself.

• Looking for someone who can post fairly often. I'm going to be home a lot (until I find a job) and it's been getting really boring on my end, so I want a partner who can reply every other day or so xD.
  • A minimum of two paragraphs please! I don't mind shorter posts for interaction-heavy scenes and I don't mind lengthy posts as long as it actually moves the scene along and isn't all fluff. I'll do my best to mirror your post length!
  • For this RP I want us to double on characters and play as NPCs here and there.
  • Anime pictures. I feel uncomfortable using pictures of real people OTL.
  • A chatty partner who loves to brainstorm! (Skype or Discord please) I love coming up with headcanons and brainstorming so I'd rather my partner be someone I can fangirl with xD.
  • Someone who'll give me a heads up if they get busy or want to quit. I'll do the same. Please don't vanish off the face of the earth without so much as a message, just talk to me. Communication is key to RP survival after all!
This is pretty much it for now ^^! Thanks for stopping by! If you're interested in the plot, post below or PM me. Please tell me a bit about yourself and your own RP preferences, blah blah, do you have any cool ideas you wanna throw my way (regarding this plot), feel free to do so!

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh! Eh! ANO HANA!!! ANO HANA!!!!!!!!!!

Very interested in this, as you can tell XD I actually have a plot for it as well. If you are interested in brain storm, pm me :3

Reactions: Fox of Spades
I am pretty intrested in this, if you will have me. It sounds really fun and you seem pretty nice, so hit me up with a pm if you want to please.

Reactions: Fox of Spades
I am pretty intrested in this, if you will have me. It sounds really fun and you seem pretty nice, so hit me up with a pm if you want to please.

Thank you for the interest ^^! You seem really nice too <3. I'm currently PMing another RPer about the plot though v.v so I'm no longer looking for partners, thank you again! Best of luck with your RP endeavors ^^

Thank you for the interest ^^! You seem really nice too <3. I'm currently PMing another RPer about the plot though v.v so I'm no longer looking for partners, thank you again! Best of luck with your RP endeavors ^^

Best of luck to you too

Status
Not open for further replies.