When do you put up your Christmas Tree?

I don't. Honestly, I hate Christmas, but I have a very good reason! My middle daughter's first Christmas was spent in the NICU. I couldn't hold her, or touch her because she had an IV in her umbilical cord that kept coming out each time she was moved, so all I could do was sit at her side and stare at her. On top of postpartum depression, I was absolutely miserable.
Skip to the next year and my husband and I had outdone ourselves with Christmas shopping. I had everything wrapped up, under the tree just waiting for the kids to open. It was Christmas Eve and we went to my in-laws for early Christmas dinner because his mother had to work on Christmas. We come home, our kitchen window was shattered, and guess what? All of the Christmas presents along with our TVs, game systems, computer, and my motherhood ring was stolen.
Two years after that, it was our first Christmas in Florida and some idiot decided to drive drunk and crash into our electric pole, and burst our water line. We had no power, no phone, no water. The turkey was still in the oven half done, and no way to finish cooking it. Our power didn't come back on till after midnight, and by then it was too late for me to talk to my family in Maryland, and my kids went to bed with a dinner of Lunchables.....
Four Christmases ago, our first cat died, and last Christmas my husband was laid off from his job.
So no, I do not like Christmas at all, and I refuse to put up a tree. I buy my kids presents and try to make a big fuss over it for them, but I cannot get in the spirit myself. I am the embodiment of the Grinch, and I'm proud of it.
Sounds like really horrible luck dear and lol embodiment of the Grinch X3