When dawn comes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chrystal Alvarez

Original poster
  • The dead walk among us. Can you survive until dawn comes?

The city of Aersa has fallen from a once glorious city, to broken buildings and even more broken people. If that's what you can call them.

We begin in the centre of the city...
    Many had begun to shut themselves in their homes. The streets were empty and the government was hiding something.
    Many sought the truth and made their way to the Regency Tower to find out what was going on. Of course, these people came from the city's outskirts, they were people who hadn't heard the awful noises that came from the dungeons. They didn't know they were making a very, big mistake.

When the tower doors opened the people were met by monsters. Men who had become infected by the creature they'd created. They slowly advanved on the confused villagers who had no idea what to do. Many at the front of the crowd where slaughtered. The rest got the idea and tried to run.
    Those locked in their houses peered out the windows, only to hide away from the gruesome scene and ignore the desperate pleas of the people seeking shelter.

3 weeks later.

Many now lay dead. Those who felt brave had gone out to attempt to kill the monsters, but nothing had worked, and many of them had died.

If you were brave enough to walk the streets. You'd see bodies littering most of them, motionless husks of what was. The streets themselves are stained red and covered in overgrowing plants weeds and vermin.

Then there's them.

Our story takes place on the outskirts of the one grand city of Aersa. A group who has come together by chance. We lucky few who escaped with what little we could.

In an old church at the westernmost edge of the city. We try to survive.
    View attachment 85473
  • Rules!!
  • Approved Characters
    Kitara Nikael
    Name: Chrystal Alvarez

Race: Nekomimi

Anything you think may be important to add: (na)

Skills: Hunting, Marksmanship, free-running, hand to hand combat, scavenging and has good stamina

Preferred Weapons (up to three): Bow with arrows (possesses one, with 10 arrows) A machete and a semi-automatic assualt rifle (with bullets, which she stole from the Regency Tower a few weeks after the outbreak began)

Personality: Can be antisocial, otherwise sweet and honest, violent when angered, short temper but very caring, kind and trustworthy.

Bio: Chrystal comes from the centre of the city, she was relatively well off till the city fell. An orphan and an outcast she was disliked by many. Since the outbreak she has become more favorable as her skills make her a valuable addition to any group.
    Alistair Ender
    Name: Alistair Ender

Race: human

Anything you think may be important to add:

Skills: highly inteligent, skilled with most weaponry, great cook,

Preferred Weapons (up to three): long range rifles, snipers preferbly, handguns and hand to hand combat

Personality: I am a leader who is headstrong and cold, i get to the point and do the right (sometimes not moral) decision, i am not tolerant of insubordination however i can understand arguments and will admit if i am wrong, i can get along with people depending on their personality.

Bio: comes from the outtskirts, nobody knows how he got the scar on his neck, and he will not tell, people know nothing of his past apart form the fact that he will only speak of it in one ot one conversations and even then rarely, despises all forms of narcotics and addiction even though he himself is a smoker.
    Rick Cannon
    Name: Rick Cannon

Race: Human

Anything you think may be important to add: Nickname is Mute.

Skills: stealth, Marksmanship, free-running, hand to hand combat, cleaning, and shooting

Preferred Weapons (up to three): Shotgun (With bullets.), pistol (with bullets.) and tactical knife.

Personality:Serious, quiet, with loner tendencies. Enjoys solitude and tends to sit back and observe. Private, rarely talks about their feelings. Can be insensitive to the hardships of others. A planner. Well-organized and hard-working. Works steadily towards identified goals. Focused, with well-developed powers of concentration. Will usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it. A perfectionist. Clean, thorough, detail-oriented. Avoids mistakes. Logical and analytical. Not adventurous or spontaneous. Realistic. Doesn't appreciate strangeness. Conventional. Interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Dislikes countercultures. Dutiful, always follows the rules. Punctual. Finishes tasks. Responsible and dependable. Prepares for worst case scenarios, cautious.

Bio: Rick grew up outside of the city. Rick didn't come to the city until he was 18. The reason why Rick moved into the city, is because he wanted to be apart of the swat team.
    Title
    Content

Until Dawn Comes.

Character Bio creation - Until Dawn Comes...

Last edited by a moderator:
-------------The above is not part of the roleplay ignore it...----------

Not here aha. :/ Im confusing mahself

I'm about to post it gawd I'm on my phone btw, so this is difficult

I'll join . I'll have my cs up before the end of the day.

65ce30d8-a35d-4abb-a82a-6bb5e7243a3e.jpg

Skills: stealth, Marksmanship, free-running, hand to hand combat, cleaning, and shooting

Preferred Weapons (up to three): Shotgun (With bullets.), pistol (with bullets.) and tactical knife.

Personality:Serious, quiet, with loner tendencies. Enjoys solitude and tends to sit back and observe. Private, rarely talks about their feelings. Can be insensitive to the hardships of others. A planner. Well-organized and hard-working. Works steadily towards identified goals. Focused, with well-developed powers of concentration. Will usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it. A perfectionist. Clean, thorough, detail-oriented. Avoids mistakes. Logical and analytical. Not adventurous or spontaneous. Realistic. Doesn't appreciate strangeness. Conventional. Interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Dislikes countercultures. Dutiful, always follows the rules. Punctual. Finishes tasks. Responsible and dependable. Prepares for worst case scenarios, cautious.

Bio: Rick grew up outside of the city. Rick didn't come to the city until he was 18. The reason why Rick moved into the city, is because he wanted to be apart of the swat team.
(That's it. XD I can add more if needed.)​

65ce30d8-a35d-4abb-a82a-6bb5e7243a3e.jpg

(That's it. XD I can add more if needed.)​

This is great and totally accepted! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.