When all ends

Aaron quickly slided into the car and waited as they pulled out the swarm drawing closer to them. "Okay." He replied to Azhera an he waited looking out the back window.

((We could try to fin a farm to stay the night... Or a forest of some sort.

"I guess we should take stock of what we've got, right?" Eric asked. If she was going to travel with these people, then she decided it would be better to give them a good first impression, one that made her look more like a calm, collected person than the nervous wreck she had become.

((Forest might not be the best idea, we don't know what's out there. The rig has solar panelling in the top.))

"Heh, yeah. Anyway, we all should probably introduce ourselves. I am Ahzera, and WE ARE F****** GOING TO DIE" he swerved, and the rig turned into a pack of zombies, a few clung to the doors, then fell, while others were smashed.

Aaron watched as the pack of zombies were getting in the way of the rig, Ahzera sweved and he thrashes my head forward hitting the passengers seat and slumps back as the zombies fall and we get back to normal driving.

"Oh crap, someone tend to him, I'm pulling over at the next gas station I see" Scanning the road, Ahzera spotted a sign for a gas station/market combo. "Ok, it's gonna be like 5-6 minutes. How bad is he hurt?"

((Sorry but if you can't wait for other players to have a convenient time to post I am resigning. I have real life that take precedence over roleplaying and if you can't wait a few hours then i am sorry. I am removing my Character.))

In the hysteria and reckless driving Chris was flung against the door of the truck accidentally opening it and he fell out tumbling and rolling across the parking lot through the Infected mob. He was dazed slightly as he stood but regained him self enough to pull up his shotgun and take a stand. "DIE YOU BRAINLESS MONSTERS!!!" Bang, click click, Bang. he fired several shots taking down a few of them but it was no use he was over run and killed before making it away.

((Sorry man. I should have just waited For you to get in the car.))

Seeing Chris get flung out, Ahzera nearly left the wheel to catch him. Now the rig was stable, and clear. "Oh s***. Alright, that's it, I'm pulling over now." Out if the swarm, Ahzera pulled over into a new gas station.

Aaron's eyes flicked open and he rubbed his head there was a large bump on it he groaned slightly looking around. "What just happened?" he says continuing to rub his head.

"He just... he got flung out and..." Eric pursed her lips tightly and fought down the kneejerk response to panic she felt, taking a few deep breaths through her nose and heading off into the back of the rig.

"Ok, I'm going to go get some meds for you." Ahzera pointed at Aaron. "You two get to know one another. I'll be back in a few minutes." He snuck out of the rig, and over to the store. Unholstering his magnum, he entered the shop.

Aaron put a hand to his pounding head. He watched as Ahzera cautiously walked in the store to get him some meds. Even though it's the end of the world Aaron still thought it was better than his old life the bills were the least of his worries he struggled paying rent and taxes an also family wasn't doing to good he sort of shut himself away because of all the anger coming from them. Now he wishes that he has seen them more but at the same time he felt like there was nothing he could have done. And with one final sigh he stopped thinking about it looking out the window for Azhera to comeback for something to help the pain in his head.

Inside the shop, Ahzera scanned the shelves for something, anything. He knew that once he left, the alarms would ring, and they would have to leave. He walked down the medicine iasle, and began shoving it all into his pack. He ran down the food aisle, and took all the non-perishable stuff. Then he took the water, and electronics. Ahzera put his bag down, and went outside. He filled multiple cans of gas, and loaded them up onto a small little cart. He took the cart to the rig, and loaded the cans up. He ran over to the store, and took the bag. As Ahzera ran out of the store, alarms screeched, and zombies awoke. Ahzera jumped into the rig, and put the supplies down. He flicked the rig on, and drove it down the road again. "Ok, I got water, food and meds, among other things. Can either of you drive?"