When a Woman Falls in Love with a Man...Who is really a Vampire

Jonah smiled. "That's only two doors down from mine." He said excitedly. He was thrilled that such a beautiful woman would be living next to him.

Kieara smiled. "Neat." She said to him. "Now that that's out of the way, we have all evening to do something if you wish." She said to him as she smiled up at him.

He chuckled. "Do you watch movies?" He wondered. He wasn't really a movie watcher himself, but he would do just about anything as long as it was with her.

"Occasionally, I read and write more than anything though."

"Could I hear some of your writing?" Jonah wondered, smiling at her. She was just so beautiful to him, he knew he'd do anything for her.

"Well I um....I don't usually sing..." she said. She primarily wrote songs, both to be sung and played on violin and piano which both she could play, but she also wrote poetry.

"Oh. Would you like to just go for a walk then?" He suggested, offering her his hand.

Kieara smiled. "Yes, I would like that very much." She said taking his hand gently.

"Good." He said honestly, and started walking with her, letting her pull him along.

Kieara walked alongside him. She loved getting out like this, but with the other guy she couldn't.

Jonah smiled at her the whole while they walked, happy that she was happy.

She was happy too. "I never did properly thank you." She spoke. She leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Thanks."S he blushed wildly.

He chuckled. "It's alright. But, you're welcome." He said, loving her blush. He reached up with his free hand and lightly brushed his thumb over her red cheeks.

Kieara blushed more as he did but smiled liking the contact. She looked away shyly as he did this.

"Does my touching bother you?" He asked, loving how she blushed like that. He didn't want to frighten her. Humans had such delicate hearts after all.

"No." She spoke a soft smile playing on her lips.

Gently, with his fingertips, he titled her head up a little and gently pushed her hair away from her face. "Would you like to watch the sunset with me this evening?" He asked her, lightly brushing his thumb back and forth over her hand shaped bruise.

He smiled. "Great." He breathed, and lightly caressed her jaw bone, but then his smile faded. Was he making the right decision with her? To be with her like he wanted? What if he accidently hurt her? What if he broke his own promise to protect her? What if she got taken away from him? He let go of her and combed a hand through his neat brown hair.

She noticed his smile fade. "What?" She asked. "Did I do something wrong?" She asked seeing his expression her own smile leaving.