When a Woman Falls in Love with a Man...Who is really a Vampire

"If you really want me to." He replied, still gazing out of his window. He wasn't sure how long he had been standing by the window, but it was well before sunrise.

"Well I don't mind. It'll probably be boring, but it beats doing nothing." She told him.

"Yes it does. Alright. I'll see you shortly." He told her, and hung up. He showered and changed into fresh clothes. He never needed cologne, as vampires had a scent that drew humans to them like flies, even though other vampires couldn't smell it. He combed his hair and went to meet her, ringing her doorbell.

Kieara answered the door. Her hair was down covering the crude bruises on her face. She smiled seeing him. She had a rather charming smile when it wasn't forced. "Hi." She said. "Ready to go?"

He returned the smile. "Yes. Are you?" He asked, noticing how she was hiding her face. He knew it was because of the bruises, but it made him just want to see more of her face, knowing how beautiful it was.

Kieara smiled. "Yes." She locked the door behind her and spoke. "Alright, let's go." She said.

"Okay. I'll follow you." He paused suddenly, looking troubled about something. "I...er...don't want to bring this up but...are you glad he's gone now?" He wondered, looking at her curiously.

Kieara looked over her shoulder to him then she turned fully. "Yes, you've helped me so much....it was rude of me to forget, but htank you."S he said.

Jonah laughed, the first time in a long time. "You shouldn't hide your face. It's beautiful." He wanted to touch her face, to feel her soft skin, but he didn't, not wanting to creep her out or seem like a perv.

Kieara frowned a little. "Not with all thes bruises it's not." she said and led him along. "Plus, I don't like it when people stare..."

"Well, I think it is. Bruises or no." He said honestly, following her with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

A blush adorned her cheeks. She smiled. "Know anywhere around here with reasonable prices?"

Jonah thought about it. "Well, I live in an appartment that's resonable. Not saying you should move in with me or anything." He answered. Besides, that way he could protect her a little better, like he had promised.

Kieara looked to him. "Well um, are there any apartments avaliable?" She asked him. She wouldn't move in with him unless asked.

"Yes. I don't know exactly which ones, but I can take you there if you'd like." He offered, flashing her another smile and showing his fangs.

Kieara smiled and nodded. "that's be great!" She said and then saw his fangs. Her smile faltered and she was taken by surprise

Kyle noticed her reaction but pretended not to. "Okay. Let's go." He said quickly, and started to show her the way to were his appartments were, hoping he hadn't frightened her too much and cursing himself eternily for being a beast.

Kieara was just a bit shocked. She wasn't scared. She thought maybe it was some sort of disorder. She wasn't going to ask though.

"Here you are." He said when they got to the main office of the appartments where he lived. "I'll wait outside for you." He told her, and did as he said he would to give her privacy of her finicial things.

Kieara thanked him and talked to the man in the office. Soon she'd gotten herself an apartment. IT was across the hall and down two doors from his. She smiled coming outside. "I'm apartment number 120."