whelp i'm dying

R

renikaz

Original poster
Hey, you may see me around in Ashmoon, the sister site and I'm trying to expand on my roleplaying platform. I have been roleplaying for quite some time, eight years actually, and love to craft words and headcanons for my characters. I'm a writer and published a few books on an online platform, if anyone is interested, I will give you the link to the profile! I'm in love with Mediterranean and Central Asia inspired fantasy or books and have long since wrote them ever since I was in primary. I hope I can meet new people on here, so hello!

Welcome! Don't die o.0! Glad to have ya :)

• Love
Reactions: renikaz
Ooh, it's always nice to see people who've gotten themselves published. Very cool. As for your interests, you'll fit in just fine around here. Iwaku's a varied and diverse place.

Here, take this cookie and enjoy your stay.

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku!

Hope one day I'll share your love for central Asia, right now my eyes are only set on the east, haha. I hope you'll enjoy your time here c:

• Love
Ooh, it's always nice to see people who've gotten themselves published. Very cool. As for your interests, you'll fit in just fine around here. Iwaku's a varied and diverse place.

Here, take this cookie and enjoy your stay.
owowow a cookie?!! tysmm, I'm keeping it ^^
Some of my works that I put, mostly from Wattpad, are works of progress and I planned to have it published traditionally someday!

Reactions: Dipper
Welcome to Iwaku!

Hope one day I'll share your love for central Asia, right now my eyes are only set on the east, haha. I hope you'll enjoy your time here c:
Hahah I have sights on writing stories based from the east and it was supposed to be for Nanowrimo but ?!!what is even commitment lol. Tbh they are underrated in fantasy and other books in general, i always get and read the same medieval fantasy

Hello and welcome. We're glad to have you. (: If you're familiar with Ashmoon, I'm sure you'll settle into here just fine. Please don't die though. It involves a lot of paperwork.

Hello and welcome. We're glad to have you. (: If you're familiar with Ashmoon, I'm sure you'll settle into here just fine. Please don't die though. It involves a lot of paperwork.
Thank you and I don't plan dying anytime soon but college made me feel tired and ugh.

Reactions: Nav
Welcome to Iwaku, renikaz! Don't die, that's no fun D: and that kind of fantasy sounds really cool and interesting! I need to look into that kind of thing more, I think.

If you haven't yet, do make sure to check out our Newbie Care Package and our guide to Getting Started! Happy writing ^.^

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku, renikaz! Don't die, that's no fun D: and that kind of fantasy sounds really cool and interesting! I need to look into that kind of thing more, I think.

If you haven't yet, do make sure to check out our Newbie Care Package and our guide to Getting Started! Happy writing ^.^
Hahah thank you, this looks like a really cool site! I posted a interest thread a few days ago and I'm waiting for a reply or two.

I really love writing fantasy and live for morally grey characters. I've been exploring various fantasy genres, urban was my favorite back in the day until I found my passion in dark and low fantasy. I also really love folklores and stories especially from Central Asia/Mediterranean, and probably spend half of my time on world building (languages, cultures, etc). That's probably my favorite thing to work on when it comes to fantasy. Ahh, sorry if this too much, I tend to get excited while I'm talking about my books, I guess this is what writers do lmao. But let me know if you need to know anything else!

• Love
Reactions: Joan