Wheee, Hi Everyone!

I

Infinity

Original poster
Hiya everyone here at Iwaku! ^_^

I'm Infinity, for short you can call me Fi (cause it's the 3rd and 4th letters together, I dunno, it's about the only way you can shorten that word). I'm new to this site, have a fondness for cute things and emotes, and I guarantee my total overabundance of good nature and cheer will eventually drive everyone I meet to try and burn me with fire! (I hope not though D:)

Since more info is always a plus, here's a copy paste from the sticky with answers.

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?

-I answered this already :c. Infinity is fine, Fi works even better.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

-If I say I'm a girl on the internet, bad things are going to happen, so let's say mystery. Although I already gave it away so I guess it's a moot point.

How old are you?

-My actual age is 21, but my mental age is pretty much 15. I had a lack of actual growing up for reasons I don't talk about, so I act a lot younger than I am. I hope that's not a negative.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

-In a way, I used to play roleplaying tabletop games like D&D, and Shadowrun, but I've never roleplayed online, so this will be new!

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

-I want to try both kinds! Single partner ones seem kind of intimidating at first and I just know they almost all devolve into sex at some point (not that I mean that to be a bad thing), so probably a little too nervous as a new person to do one of those DX.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?

-Running through grassy meadows to get to the grove of cherry blossoms so I can climb the trees and nap on the branches (unless cherry blossoms are the kind of tree with branches you can't sleep on, so I guess I'll just nap at the trunk).

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

-Anything and everything by Owl City.

I'll be perusing recruitments for roleplays tonight and surely in the days to come, but I'm shy and nervous and probably won't post in any for a while, so forgive me if I'm a little late experiencing things with you all.

(as for the overwhelming naive/hyper girl persona thing I'm doing, I can't help it, whenever I type it turns all bubbly even though I find myself cringing after reading it, forgive me if it really is annoying. I'm only hyper SOME times, not all the time.)

Welcome to Iwaku!! We don't bite.. hard. I'm only kidding.. well kinda. Anyway! I'm Adira and I hope you have a lovely time with us! Feel free to message anyone with questions. Everyone here is very kind and friendly.

-jumps over wall- Welcome to Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku!! We don't bite.. hard. I'm only kidding.. well kinda. Anyway! I'm Adira and I hope you have a lovely time with us! Feel free to message anyone with questions. Everyone here is very kind and friendly.

Uh huh, don't bite, sure....... *suspicious glance*

But thanks for the welcome anyway! ^.^

-jumps over wall- Welcome to Iwaku!

Hi and thanks!

Also that was a high wall, you okay? :o

yeah I always enter in through walls -punches hole through wall and takes off- You'll never catch me alive coppers!

Hiiiii Fi! :D Welcome to the siiiiite!

Yay! 8D I make people feel loved!

Welcome to iwaku and glad to have you here.Hope you enjoy the site and make a bunch of Friends here.