Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Usually online all the time!! i usually keep the tab open while doing something else
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Agender
Genres
Fantasy
mine was today, for a solo our teacher added literally monday to one of our songs because "lol the old choir said the song would be better that way" and i auditioned, and due to my nerves i had to resing it TWICE because i sang it too fast ;w;

well this was my worst, and the fact during a musical audition the pianist played the wrong song and i just sat there staring

Oh my gosh! Auditions for solo pieces always made me so nervous. ;w; I admit, I bailed out more often than I followed through. I am proud of you for auditioning, friend!

My story: At my high school, if you wanted to be in the Symphonic choir, you had to audition with the Star Spangled Banner. I sang that very terribly. But also my teacher for some reason rushed the process... I went to her office when class was out for the day so I could let her know I wanted to try out for Symphonic. So that my name could be put on a list and we could schedule a day for me to try out. Buuut, instead, she had me audition right there on the spot, like, "Oh fantastic! Start when you're ready!" while smiling at me expectantly. Naturally, that made me nervous. Also, I didn't have a chance to warm up my voice, so...I was very off-key and shaky-voiced. I left the room feeling so embarrassed and wished I hadn't tried at all, haha.

Weirdly though, I found myself in Symphonic Choir the next year after all. I heard it was because not enough people tried out, so the class wouldn't have met the minimum student requirements. xD (Now that I think about it, maybe that's why she was so eager and pushy about me auditioning. She was desperate for singers.) That was the most fun choir class I'd ever been in. One of the only good things that came out of high school. <3

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Sleepi_Lullabi
I have some deep rooted drama thanks to musicals 😂 every year our drama class in high school had two plays the second a musical. The teacher said we could pick non singing roles if we wanted. Perfect! Buttt you still had to sing in class. In front of everyone.

I picked my favorite song at the time, the zombie song. I decided to go first to get it done, The freaking principal walked in right before I started. It was extremely bad I'm not a good singer and especially don't like attention on me. It ruined the song for me forever and I can't stand anyone hearing me sing to myself anyone and will never touch a karaoke machine.

Word of advice to future drama teachers please don't be turds and force self conscious kids to sing in front of the whole class 🙃

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Sleepi_Lullabi
An audition for a, ahem, adult movie. I've never been into anything so corny or even heard of it before

Got to the interview, all very professional and normal. But then they dropped that it was a musical role. They wanted me to sing. I was shocked to find out that people make musical adult movies

Worst audition was also the last audition I ever did back in high school. We had to prepare a monologue that was set around a middle aged white man who was talking about his very boring and uneventful life at his fiftieth birthday and got into a mid-life crisis, and we had to sing a popular popsong of that time. 😂 Got ripped into by being told my voice was too soft and wouldn't carry and my general presence on stage was bad.

LOL UPDATE ON THIS I THINK I MIGHT GET THE SOLO

OUT OF A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO AUDITIONED A SMALL GROUP IS SINGING THE SOPRANO ALTO PART AND I'M IN THAT SMALL GROUP AND ONE PERSON OUT OF THAT SMALL GROUP WILL GET THE SOLO

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia