1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Action, Urban Fantasy
I know summer seems so far away, but spring is here and I can't help but think of my summer vacation... Or school. So what are you guys planning? And I hope it's something fun. I'd hate for this thread to be filled with people merely mentioning that they have work to do.

As for me, I'm gonna try to get a summer job, BUT! I also want to go to Point Reyes, which is one of the nearby camping places around here. The ocean isn't too far away from the camping grounds either. And hopefully I'll pick up gardening as well... And not kill my plants. XD

I'm gonna make at least one mini-vacation during the summer season. This is needed very much.

I am also going to start a business, because retail sucess and I have more to give then I can at the grocery store and damn I might as well get paid for it.

Recreational reading. I don't recall when I read fiction last.

I hope to be taking classes. As we speak, I'm reviewing my unofficial transcripts from other colleges I've attended while I wait for a ride to the college so I can take a placement test. I want to be doing more than mothering a baby [and getting a job seems highly unlikely in this shitty town], so fingers crossed for getting started in Spring next month.

I also want to make plans to visit my family in Olympia. There are people who will want to meet little Patrick, plus I miss home.

Oh, exercise too. People don't believe me when I tell them I'll have unwanted weight to shave off after this kid is born and my body gets back to normal. They're too nice to me. lol I'm definitely going to need some physical activities to whip me back into my usual sexy self.

Overall, I want to do more with my summer than last time. Go to swimming pools, have some nature adventures, try new things...