1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
So I got asked this in an interview some time ago. It took me by surprise but the first thing that came to mind was "bear". Looking into it, apparently the bear symbolizes strength, courage, and confidence against adversity. It symbolizes taking action without fear and standing up for your beliefs, as well as finding comfort in solitude. Incidentally, it is also considered a teacher, which is actually my current profession.

What do you think is your "spirit animal" and how does it relate to you?

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze and Diana
I think mine is obvious. 8D

Owls are my totem animal. I have a bazillion cats and love them much, but they are familiars and companions. The most common stereotype for owl symbolism is "wisdom" but it's actually more like self reflection and introspection! A lot of scrabbling around in the darkness to find truth. Knowing who I am and understanding myself has always been an important part of my life.

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze
American pygmy shrew - Wikipedia

"It is believed to be the second-smallest mammal in the world, but has an extremely large appetite for its size. Due to its fast metabolism, it needs to eat constantly."

I feel like I have a fairly strong affinity for swans.
I don't jive much with all their symbolism stuff anyway because a lot of it is Hallmark nonsense about MATING FOR LIFE <3
Swans will kick your ass.

Probably a tuna, most people think they're insignificant and just food but tuna often grow to surprisingly large sizes and are worth a ton.
And uhh, sushi I guess.

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
I wanna say Cubone because it's the lonely pokemon. But it's not real. So I'll say a sloth. I just wanna move slow and hang around. :3

I vibe with raccoons - dark circles, nocturnal a love for eating trash

lmao in serious terms; raccoons are usually light-hearted tricksters with a good disguise. They're also patrons of courage in small packages and intense curiosity and desire to explore 8) that me

Bku5umi.jpg

Real animal-wise, I'd have to say a Maine Coon.
I'm large, and enjoy a good morning/afternoon/evening nap.​

I'm told it's Ron Swanson based on how I sometimes act, but my spirit animal is actually a pocket knife.

Tiger...my chinese zodiac sign. They are fiercely protective and nurturing. (I need to channel at bit of their grace and elegance but hey....I'm a work in progress.)

My chinese zodiac animal is monkey. But I would say Panther because he studies and is observant, and at times secretive in a sense

Knowing how I am... probably a wasp...

I am the type of person that doesn't care if I'm liked or not.... I like to be alone... And pretty much sting those who dont leave me alone...

I believe mine is a cougar. Always a balance of power, intention, strength and grace.