5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy (High and Low), Sci-Fi, Modern Fantasy, Modern Realistic, Apocalypse, Drama, Romance... I have lots of interests!
Your old standby! The thing you know that if you cook it, it will be good! Or the dish that most speaks to who you are, that works too. Bonus points if you can briefly describe the recipe.

I may or may not be posting this because I need recipe ideas

For me, it's soy chili chicken! Chicken marinated in a bit of soy sauce and chili paste before cooking, then in the pan. Halfway through drizzle on a bit of the marinade and let it reduce. When it's nearly done garnish with green onions and some bell peppers and/or yellow onions and voila!

Fairly quick, not much prep and very satisfying.

What about you guys?

Reactions: Diana
Not really sure if it quite counts as a "recipe," but I really do enjoy throwing a bunch of pork and chive dumplings and pan frying them with a bit of oil and water, and then making Hong Kong style milk tea to go along with it. Cheap, easy, and effective... at least if you're not the one making the actual dumplings.

Reactions: Kuno
Fried chicken. First coat chicken in starch, then egg, then a breadcrumb/seasoning mix (I use a premade mix from the store specific for fried chicken and panko. If I don't have that I mix in flour, salt, pepper, and cajun with the panko). Just enough oil to cover half way up the pieces, pan fry until they hit the right temp. that's it. Serve with mashed potatoes or mac n' cheese.

Weird signature dish but something my mom made us alot as kids basically like a lasagna style dish. Except the layers are crushed doritos, shredded cheese and cream cheese. She puts a layer of bean for everyone else in the family, I hate beans. Usually layered like this(from top to bottom):
Shredded cheese
Cream cheese
(optional beans)
Doritos
Shredded cheese
Cream cheese
(optional beans)
Doritos

Reactions: Kuno
Mapo tofu! Pretty easy to make, and I can go through a metric fuckton of rice coupled with that dish.

Reactions: Kitti and Kuno
Chili. Super easy to make.

Throw a pound of ground beef/turkey in the pot with a little oil and cook until done. Throw a can of tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, halved tomatoes, black beans, kidney beans, and whatever other vegetable you like in there (I do nothing besides beans. Maybe the occasional corn). Season with lots of cumin, chili powder, some garlic powder, a little seasoning salt - for my spicy food lovers, use cayenne pepper powder as well. Cook until you see le bubbles blurbing up, then put on low.

Eat chili. Then take a nap.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Buddha Bowls; This particular one I made has kale, brown basmati rice, ancient grain blend, cashews, tomatoes, dark red kidney, beans, pineapple, jicama, and mushrooms!!
79A5581C-04E2-4F84-B486-CB24DC3DE769.jpeg

Manicotti. All of my kids ask for it whenever they come to visit. It's time consuming but always pretty on the plate and tastes amazing.

My go to recipe is rice with a simple sauce. Just bung rice and a few veggies (peas, beans, chopped carrots) into a rice cooker, and leave it until it's ready. The sauce is just cider vinegar, soy sauce, and balsamic vinegar mixed together. Sometimes I added scrambled eggs if I have some.

My favourite recipes are flaky pastry pizza and profiteroles - I really love pastry! They take too long to make often though.

Not much of a cook or chef,
But just some rice with sausage, maybe throw in some egg while cooking it, then spice it up with whatever spices you feel like at the moment.
If I were to ever serve it in a context other than personal or vacation breakfast, I would probably experiment with some veggies to figure out what seems to go with it best.

Not much of a cook or chef,
But just some rice with sausage, maybe throw in some egg while cooking it, then spice it up with whatever spices you feel like at the moment.
If I were to ever serve it in a context other than personal or vacation breakfast, I would probably experiment with some veggies to figure out what seems to go with it best.
What kind of spices do you use? I've been trying to get better at using spices in my food and I eat a lot of rice, so it'd be awesome to have some recommendations for good rice spices!

What kind of spices do you use? I've been trying to get better at using spices in my food and I eat a lot of rice, so it'd be awesome to have some recommendations for good rice spices!

Like I said I'm not much of a cook or chef by any means. I use what's on hand, be it some garlic salt, chili powder, crushed red pepper. When talking about more specific spices like oregano or paprika I'm not sure. You likely know more about spices than I do.
What I can suggest though is Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning if you like spicy flavors.

Like I said I'm not much of a cook or chef by any means. I use what's on hand, be it some garlic salt, chili powder, crushed red pepper. When talking about more specific spices like oregano or paprika I'm not sure. You likely know more about spices than I do.
What I can suggest though is Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning if you like spicy flavors.
I basically know nothing about spices <-<. I'm afraid I don't like spicy flavours at all, but I'll try out garlic salt!

Spaghetti. I have yet to mess up spaghetti and even though each time I make it, it tastes a little bit different than the last, everyone always loves it. My red sauce is a bit like chili without beans. I use brown sugar and carrots to cut the bitterness of the tomatoes, ground beef and tomato paste for thickness, celery and peppers and onions for texture, and spices include: beef flavoring, two full bay leaves, oregano, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. It's a very hearty sauce. ^_^ And a bit complicated, like me? lol

There are a few super easy things I like to make when I'm feeling kind of lazy.

1. Baked garlic and parmesan chicken. I set the oven to 425 and put frozen chicken breast in a glass dish, sprinkle with olive oil, garlic salt, and parmesan. Cook for 40-50 minutes.

2. Ground beef and zucchini. From my Whole30 kick. Just brown the ground beef in a skillet, then drain and cook the zucchini in juices. Combine meat and veg, sprinkle with cumin, chili pepper, salt and pepper.

3. Frittatas. Literally just whatever vegetables I have chopped up, pan-seared, add eggs then put in the oven on broil setting until it looks good and cooked. I just made one this morning with garlic, onion, mushrooms, sweet peppers, kale and cherry tomatoes, with a few mozzarella chunks for good measure.

My go to recipe is rice with a simple sauce. Just bung rice and a few veggies (peas, beans, chopped carrots) into a rice cooker, and leave it until it's ready. The sauce is just cider vinegar, soy sauce, and balsamic vinegar mixed together. Sometimes I added scrambled eggs if I have some.

My favourite recipes are flaky pastry pizza and profiteroles - I really love pastry! They take too long to make often though.
AAA-- if you like to eat rice and veggies a lot you should definitely try searing the veggies with some ponzu. It's just a citrus soy sauce, but I like it so much better than regular. Delicious~ T_T

A couple of years back that was my staple. Basmati rice and greens cooked in ponzu. <3

• Thank You
Reactions: Daz

AAA-- if you like to eat rice and veggies a lot you should definitely try searing the veggies with some ponzu. It's just a citrus soy sauce, but I like it so much better than regular. Delicious~ T_T

A couple of years back that was my staple. Basmati rice and greens cooked in ponzu. <3
I'll look into that!!

Reactions: s p o o k