What's your scent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I use Old Spice, I'll go with Bearglove or Fiji.

Phoenix from Axe is actually bearable in my opinion.

If I'm using store barsoap, Irish Spring and Irish Spring variants.

For cold pressed or other natural soaps, I like milk and honey, and particularly sandalwood. I can go all day with sandalwood scents.

I also use a variety of colognes: Acqua di Gio, Chrome by Azzarro, Polo Black, Armani Black, Love and Luck, Pleasures for Men, Tahitian Waters.
Someone likes Irish things that aren't potatoes! Yay! XD

Sweet orange and honey, or lemon and milk. I also put on lotion that smells a lot like cream with some kind of fruit...

i have a soap that smells like red bean paste and one that smells like lychee and persismon.

I will pretty much wear anything from Victoria Secret. I love all their lotions and perfumes.
For soap, I'll pretty much use whatever is there but for perfume I'm addicted to Very Sexy for Her by Victoria Secret. LOVE IT! And so does hubby so it works our really nice.

Because the colour orange, the flavour of citrus, the smell of citrus, and so many other things are tops, I tend to try to get my hygienic products to have that smell.

The blood of my enemies. Bathing in it each morning is so relaxing, and I smell wonderful for the rest of the day. :D

"I need to go out, where the fuck is the deodorant? Good, but it's running out. Better go buy whatever one is on sale. Oh, my hair smells nice? Thanks, I guess, I didn't think my shampoo had a scent. Oh, I like this bottle! It has blue stuff in it. Blue stuff is always good. But the green's on sale, better get the green shit, instead."

What I'm trying to say is I put less thought into what I smell like than cleaning myself with whatever happens to catch my eye a particular week. I have like 5 things of body wash, a couple bars of soap, and a towering bottle of Head & Shoulders shampoo. I also have some aftershave cream that my girlfriend got for me that she likes, so I guess that's the closest thing I have to a designated scent?

Either way, I don't go out of my way to smell like anything as long as I don't smell like body odor.

I smell of sunscreen and chlorine.

I'm a swimmer.

When I try to cover up the chemical stench, I use a knockoff Kim Kardashian perfume (called Kimberly), which doesn't have a target smell, but when I wear it people always tell me I smell extremely nice.

Japanese Cherry Blossom

Status
Not open for further replies.