1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

What's your ringtone?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Delnoir, May 25, 2010.

1. .......What, you're expecting some snappy remark? Well you don't get one! Post your ringtones if at all humanly possible. Or tell us what lame built in ringtone you use.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5eDGD7kwsxM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5eDGD7kwsxM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I trimmed off the start of the song until the point where the fanfare comes in. About 6 seconds in. Pardon the goddamn annotations.

2. ... we don't have one of those new fangled fancy phones that you get to add ringtones to! D:<

...but if I DID my ringtone would SO be Bad Romance by Lady Gaga right now. c____c

3. General Ringtone: Codec ring

Text Messages: Metal Gear Alert "!" noise

Special Ringtone #1: A crying man begging me to pick up the phone

Special Ringtone #2: The 'dying out' ringtone from Crank

Special Ringtone #3: Some kind of weird like, loli squeaking noise...

4. That's kinda funny Amp. My text alert theme is the codec sound.

5. Ditto.

MGS fans unite!

6. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SBKOpFVggr8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SBKOpFVggr8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Mighty Wings - Cheap Trick.

no clue why.

7. @Orion: I think if all the MGS fans tried to unite it would sound like that giant meeting in MGS2 that you had to sneak past... "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It was confusing enough when we were just standing next to each other!

"I think that's me."

"No, it's me...No, it was you."

"I told y--"

"No, it was me!"

8. Heh. I think it'll be funny when I cosplay as the Spy this year at my anime convention and have my phone go off. The Spy answering a cell phone with the TF2 theme on it. Classic.

9. My phone is a failure. I can't put any custom ringtones on it. I can download songs, but nothing cool, there are absolutely no good songs on the alltel ringtone site.

10. Ace Of Spades.

11. [video=youtube;xat1GVnl8-k&a=Yu_fCBhwVMc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k&a=Yu_fCBhwVMc[/video]

Took the intro riff, and made a ringtone because I like the mellow beat, not to mention the Bloodhound Gang is badass.

12. General Ringtone: Resistance-MUSE or We Will Fall Together-Streetlight Manifesto

Special #1: The ringtone from the Geico Commercials

Special #2: Stole my Heart-Little & Ashley

Special #3: Do you like waffles?

13. Anya gasp and moan louder, her toes curling and her knees caving from the pleasure. She could no longer form any coherent thought in her mind, all she knew was that she wanted more, more of the pleasure.

14. I want a ringtone that literally yells "RAPE!"

15. This.

16. Tegan
    "I see....thats good." I say then sighed," yeah i saw how winnie was...hope she is alright."
    I wasnt here but wondered what would have happened if i was. Would i have been able to hold my own?

"Alright i promise i will if something seems to be wrong conserning Quinn and everyone." I say with a smile. She seemed to really care.

Sakamoto
    "Hey...it is fine." I say to her gently," we still are and will be friends. You don't have to feel so bad about it."
    I couldnt tame it anymore and gently hugged her. I dont get why she would feel so bad about it.
    "I think you are an amazing friend as well." I then say to her.

Alexander
    What the guy said was true...but why did i feel like it was a threat. He turned his back to me and i just remain silent glaring. My eyes then widened..be seemed to know alot about what its like to be an adnormal
    "You sound like you know....are you one as well?" I then asked tilting my head.

Violet
    He felt sick and i looked at him worried.
    "Don't push yourself then." I say gently
    "If you feel sick you should go to your room and try to get some rest." I say to him

Rina
    I laughed a little
    "Oh course your a softie." I say jokingly then playfully poked him," but thats why i like you."
    I was just used to firm beds because thats the type of mattrss i was given to sleep on. Not like the people at the lab had cared what matress i wanted or anything, i think

17. Carrie

"I am sure she is. She seemed rather chipper when that boy Sakamoto went to help her. I am going to check more thoroughly on each child once I know we have everyone here." I bob my head once in confirmation. "After that I am going to make sure nothing else happens." How can we promise a place so safe when we have gunmen barging in? I grimace. Sometimes I hate the society outside our door for wanting to hurt children like this. It was despicable to say the least.

"Thank you Tegan. I appreciate it." I tell her with a smile. "Its my job as a professional worrier to be concerned over each and every one of you rugrats."

Winnifred

He hugs me suddenly and my face flares up like a wildfire. Don't let out an inhuman sound Winnie...don't...I manage to contain my small gasp and hesitantly I hug him back, smiling a little up to him. "Thank you Saka. I really appreciate how patient you are being with me." I admit to him. I don't think I would have gotten a calmer reaction out of anyone else for what I admitted. But it did feel good to get it off my chest completely "And besides...I am just glad you are okay after all this. I was worried that you were gonna end up hurt." I frown.

Warren

"Depends on what you are asking lad." I turn my head back and smile at him. I raise my hand and form a little flurry of snowflakes in my hand before my hand freezes over all together. I swerve my body back towards him. "It's a shame when I heard such a horrible thing on my walk. Most people don't like people like us, you know? It felt like my responsibility to make sure you were all alright." I let my hand melt and I grimace at the heat traveling up my arm.

andre

"Y-yeah I might just..."

"Walking away so soon Hector?" I hear the grey woman mumble to me, her arms crossed as she now stands before me. "Tis a shame, considering you weren't even here in the first place. Oh, your poor health." She scoffs. "What's wrong Hector? It looks like you've seen a ghost." I blink at her words and she vanishes again once I blink

"O-oh goodness..."

Damon

"I am not that soft am I?" I ask her with a grin then blink as she pokes me. "Oh, so you like me because of that huh?" I chuckle softly. "I suppose I like you because you are a toughie."

18. Currently rocking the Girls Gone Wild infomercial theme song.

19. Now I'm thinking of using the 24 tone.