What's Your Name Again?

Aaron: Mountain, derived from high Egyptian (apparently)
Sipho: Gift or pressent (From Xosa)
Beachcroft: Small seaside farm
Shaw: Wolf (From the Gaelic Sitheach)

•Your first name of Justin makes you extremely generous.

•You have a bubbling, spontaneous nature and a happy-go-lucky outlook which helps smooth the pathway of life.

•Also you are sympathetic to the needs of others.

•Interested in art, music, singing, dancing, and anything of an artistic nature, you could become a very fine performer.

•Your spontaneous expression stands you in good stead during arguments or debates, though you are perhaps too outspoken and inclined to sarcasm.

•While the name Justin creates the urge to be self-expressive and happy, we point out that causes a scattered and emotional nature.

•In the long term, it can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver and bloodstream.

I don't know what my last name means, though...Bergeron.
The same goes for my middle name, Curry.

BRITTANY
Usage: English
Pronounced: BRIT-nee, BRIT-ə-nee [key]

From the name of the region in the northwest of France, called in French Bretagne. It was named for the Briton settlers who fled to that area after the Anglo-Saxon invasion of England. As a given name, it first came into common use in America in the 1970s.

• Your first name, Brittany, creates an independent, determined, and persevering nature.
  • You desire to work on your own or at least where you are making your own decisions.
  • You enjoy working with your hands and can be resourceful and inventive along practical lines.
  • Being much focused on your pursuits, at times you overlook the personal considerations and attentions that create understanding and companionship with others.
  • This name causes you to suffer with self-consciousness in new situations and an inability to be diplomatic when situations warrant.
  • You are loyal in friendships and express candidly.
  • You enjoy outdoors activities with a few close friends.
  • Although the name Brittany creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through tension or accidents to the head.
My nickname Britty came from Diana. I joined MW's with bbrit219 and Diana had a fit on how she hates numbers in a username so she changed my name to Britty. Ever since then it has stuck with me since I was 14 and everyone now knows me as Britty, even at conventions. Which is weird. THANKS DIANA.

•Your first name of Justin makes you extremely generous.

•You have a bubbling, spontaneous nature and a happy-go-lucky outlook which helps smooth the pathway of life.

•Also you are sympathetic to the needs of others.

•Interested in art, music, singing, dancing, and anything of an artistic nature, you could become a very fine performer.

•Your spontaneous expression stands you in good stead during arguments or debates, though you are perhaps too outspoken and inclined to sarcasm.

•While the name Justin creates the urge to be self-expressive and happy, we point out that causes a scattered and emotional nature.

•In the long term, it can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver and bloodstream.

I don't know what my last name means, though...Bergeron.
The same goes for my middle name, Curry.

That is the exact same one that I got O.O Only my name isn't Justin...

I'm not sure. I've never noticed any glaring similarities between us... Maybe it is a conspiracy O.o

........we become who we are because of our names?

I was either named after one of the six popes to bear my name, one of the Roman emperors, or just because it sounded cool.

The unfortunate side effect of having parents who are immigrants to name me? They never saw Rocky. If I hear "Yo, Adriaaaaaaaaan," one. More. Time.....

I'm named for my great aunt, who my mother dearly loved. My first name means "consecrated to God", my middle name means "celestial hunter".....

....so, to sum up, my name means "celestial hunter consecrated to God"

Very cool, huh?

my name is josh schlapp and if the translation is correct "schlapp" is german for shoe.

so i'm the guy who knocks down walls with shoes?

I was named after the Highlander's (THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE) girlfriend whose name means a certain type of flower.

Last name means "Swift" or "Fast"

So I guess....

THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE. REALLY FAST.

*beheads the collective Iwaku & gains all their life energy*

Stephen, My mother pretty much forced that one on my dad it translates to Crown.

Richard, or as my dad would put it Dick... I'll give you three guesses as to the naming convention my texan father used for that.

Carpenter, as best we can tell it's from the old method of taking a name for your profession.

Wee Boon. It is a romanization of my Chinese name, 伟文. 伟 means grand, 文 means word or letter. So, 伟文 means Grand Words, which fits me quite well, I think, with my interest in writing. My Chinese teacher in Primary School once said that about me as well when my Chinese compositions/essays seemed brilliant to her (I kinda cheated on those essays, though).

My surname's Tang (唐), by the way. Yes. The "Tang" of the Tang dynasty. And I'm freaking proud of it. :P My Mum's only proud that I share the same surname as some famous preacher, though. <_<"

Christin- Christ bearer(seems popular) , but i spell it wrong according to everywhere
Middle name- Welsh girl, protector of the sea
Last name- Weaver