What's your most anticipated game(s) for 2015?

Which do you play?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami

~Quiet people have the loudest minds~
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, medieval fantasy, scifi, furry, western, fandoms, animes, games, and tv shows
We all know what 2014 held in store for everyone game wise. But as of now, there are many games coming out this year that everyone is anticipating on.

For me there's:
  • Hellblade
  • Until Dawn
  • Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain (I blame my fiancé for this, making me go through the whole series XP)
  • Silent Hills
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • Mad Max
  • Doom

But the two games that I'm mostly looking forward to are Uncharted 4: A Thief's End and The Order: 1886.

So I have to ask, what games are you most looking forward to this year?

Last edited:
FEIF, although we don't have a release date for it yet (and even if it releases this year, it likely won't come to the states until 2016). Does that count?

Also Bravely Second. Coming to Japan in June (I think, could be wrong), although again may be a while before it's localized.

Hmm, I can't think of anything else actually. Surprisingly not hype about a lot of games at the moment. I'm probably forgetting something, though.

-Overwatch
-Rise of Incarnates
-Desync
-Dreamfall Chapters Book 2
-Mighty No. 9
-Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
-And (hopefully) Mobile Suit Gundam: EXTREME Vs. Maxi Boost

Mmmm 3DS games I'm waiting for are Majora's Mask, Xenoblade Chronicles, Monster Hunter 4 and Story of Seasons (Sorry not on your console list xD but had to add 'em!)

But for PC = Tom Clancy's The Division (although probs coming out 2016-17?) and Evolve!

Last edited by a moderator:
maxresdefault.jpg

I forgot about No Man's Sky >_>

Evolve
The Division
Killing Floor 2
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
The Order: 1886
Silent Hills

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Windsong Is that a Bloodbourne screenshot?

It looked like it, that's why I asked lol

I trust no screenshots until the game's released. Everything else is usually a bullshot.

Not really a game, per se, but one thing I am super excited for is the consumer version of the Oculus Rift, which is expect to come out this year and I absolutely cannot wait to get it.

cover_large.jpg

The only game that matters. Though since this joke is getting a biiiiiit old, take a serious answer. It's that because I'm not completely sure what all I'm interested in is coming out this year. It's either that or this.

I can't think of any. The only game I'm really looking forward to hasn't been announced yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.