5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
We all have that habit. The one that, when you're irritated or sad, you do help sooth your emotions.

So, what's your magical cure in those moments?

Mine been to look at puppies and kitties, videos on Youtube. Them doing something daww really fades away any emotion I am feeling that's negative.

Your turn to answer. :bouncy::detective::huge:

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Anime, Kittehs, Puppehs, Music, Murder

Watching television shows with my dad like Bones, Buffy, the Flash, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly...

My dogs, and their soft bellies.
I find it very difficult to feel upset with Aramis shashaying over just prior to plopping down for a belly rub.
Some might even say he's addicted to them. If so, I'm an enabler because I cave each.and.every.time.
Frankly, its his fault for being so adorable ლ(o◡oლ)

My dogs, and their soft bellies.
I find it very difficult to feel upset with Aramis shashaying over just prior to plopping down for a belly rub.
Some might even say he's addicted to them. If so, I'm an enabler because I cave each.and.every.time.
Frankly, its his fault for being so adorable ლ(o◡oლ)

Definitely his fault for being adorbs.

Dogs. I take mine in my arms and love him and it makes me happy. Sometimes I watch weird documentaries.

My fam! Also drawing or playing the Sims. Music helps. A bath.

Reactions: Dipper
Sit/lie down.

Relax.

Think.

Resolve.

MARIO KART SOUNDTRACK.

A nice hot shower (I love baths too but right now I don't have a tub) usually does the trick.
I also like doing something busy, like cleaning or exercising :) Exercising is extra good because endorphins and getting out all my grumpy tension.

Reactions: Shiri
Video games and music :)

o.o

Ranting to people? :'D It's terrible but I tend to blather to my friends when I'm not feeling bueno. It usually helps.

I like to snuggle my cat as well, or watch something on YouTube.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
I tend to watch YouTube videos I am behind on. Roleplay. Depending on how mad I am, I also resort to character related pain.

I like to go to used bookstores and just look around. I've found some of my most cherished books in such stores. Finding lost classics is such a wonderful feeling. The same goes for finding music or shows lost in time.

I think in this world, it's good to listen to the voices calling out from the darkness to be heard. It's as close to a spiritual connection that I'm going to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.