1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
Due to Nemopedia's other conversation, I started thinking about tattoos! Do you have them or want them?

I have four myself, and would like to get a bit more ink when I have a chance.

What do I have? My first tattoo is on my lower back that is a fox. Then on my inner right forearm is a Kitsune. Left inner forearm I have the Triforce from Zelda and a Sun above it that plays into it for the Sun Song, but also this is a multi-purpose tatt. My sister has a Sun on her left inner forearm as well (sister tatts) that is meant to be tribute to our dad cause he used to sing "You are my Sunshine" REALLY BADLY every morning when we were little and it's just a fond memory we have. He approves XD

I'm very much neutral on getting tattoos. At one point I thought it'd be cool, and when I was young I thought it was SCANDALOUS, but now I just can't seem to find any reason to feel any sort of way about them.

I DO have a design like fully written out if I were to get any, though. I don't have access to the full write up right now, which I wrote years ago and is somewhere on my computer, and at any rate it's way too long for anyone to want to read, but the primary elements are pandora's box and a symbolic thing from my favorite show.

Reactions: Manna Beast
I don't have tattoos but I have always loved them and wanted them! Kid me decided one day I would wait until I was 18 to get a tattoo because that felt responsible. 😂 But at first I was too afraid of the potential pain and needles. Then I couldnt think of anything I loved so much that I wanted it on my body forever. Then worried about moneys. Now I worry about finding a GOOD and talented tattoo artist, but I you have actually search and meet people and that is hard for me 😂

So it is still a maybe one day for me XD

Reactions: Manna Beast
dammit my next topic was gonna be about tattoos.

I don't have any tattoos but I did dumbly promise @Zeta and another friend to get one together. If I ever get one I want it to be one of those fine line art pieces, something starry to go with my blue birthmark.

I've never been big on tats (how do you find the right place to stick something forever?), so getting one most likely isn't in my future. But! I've always found face paint and henna in particular really interesting. The use of skin markings and spices before a wedding (such as mehndi parties and haldi ceremonies) is a fascinating practice and I think a lot of people find the bonding process through body art attractive.

I have one on my upper left arm and I plan to get a few more eventually, but it's not a top priority for me.

The one I do have is of a Triquetra (aka the Celtic trinity knot) in front of a wave. Two of my best friends also want to get a Triquetra tattoo, which is something we all decided on separately, so it's a funny bit of accidental symbolism, I suppose. As for the wave part, well, I've always felt strongly connected to water so having it be a part of it made sense to my brain.

As for the ones I've planned but haven't gotten yet, they include:

- I want one of a dragon wrapping around my right arm from shoulder to wrist. Not entirely filled in, but with splashes of colour throughout, like I had paint splattered on my arm. This is going to be the most expensive one by far and also probably take the longest. I'd like to have the full cost covered before I even start because I don't want to get halfway through and not be able to afford to finish it

- A little filled in cartoon lightening bolt with 'pika pi' next to it on my left wrist. My mom suggested this one and Pikachu is my favourite pokemon. I think it'd be cute

- I would like to get an ouroboros somewhere. I'm leaning toward the back of one of my shoulders.

- My mom wants matching tattoos and wants to get them done at the same time. This is a tentative thing though, as we haven't discussed it in several years

I only have one tattoo and it's a slightly stylized star of chaos on the back of my neck/nape.

I have......twenty five I think? Idk, I lost track.

I have my sternum done with some flowers, uh, big flowers on my shoulder, a zelda tribute, cowboy bebop (see you space cowboy) down the back of my right arm, um, a lunar moth, I have the word "Veritas" on my hand, Hekate's Wheel that my friend designed and we got matching tattoos (and someone stole the third design and got it tattooed on her body without the artists permission but thats a story for another day).....uh.....so many. I don't wanna write them all out. Lol

Beast of Darkness on my right shoulder down to my elbow (half-sleeve) with a Mark of Sacrifice right on my right shoulder. I plan on finishing the sleeve someday with Yatagarasu. If y'all wanna see the actual tattoo, I don't mind sharing.

f0fead57c176de804cc1b99afdd6dc8c.jpg

I don't have any ink! But my husband has the area code of his home town tattooed on his arm. I find that to be very rad and adorable. <3