Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Slice-of-Life, Gothic, Horror, Fantasy
I am honestly shocked that I don't see this here already, lol. I'm curious to see which house winds up being the majority.

I'm a Ravenclaw according to the test and by self-assignment.

• Love
Reactions: XIII
Go Ravenclaw!

• Love
Reactions: XIII and wren.
*bursts into room like the kool-aid man*
RAVENCLAW, BITCHES!

I mean, I am house Ravenclaw. Graceful, smart, whimsical.....

I'm honestly really surprised I haven’t seen this either. I have an unhealthy obsession with Harry Potter. My whole house is Ravenclaw themed without actually looking like it. My color theme around my house is royal blue and bronze and I don't even think my husband has caught on.

• Love
Reactions: wren.
I've never been a Harry Potter fanatic, but I do enjoy it, and the sorting system is fun. Also, I can tell you're a Ravenclaw by the fact that you said blue and bronze instead of blue and black, lmao. It drives me crazy seeing all of the blue and black merch with a raven symbol instead of an eagle.

• Love
Reactions: XIII
I am a Slytherin according to every sorting quiz I've ever taken, including the long-ass official one, except for one that gave me Ravenclaw instead, which I wasn't unhappy about, either. Slytherin is my personal favorite (cackles in fake evil), but I certainly wouldn't be upset to be in the blue house, either!

I'm a Slytherin, which is completely shocking considering my personality. Every quiz I took gave me House Slytherin.

@XIII I am with you. I have an unhealthy obsession with Harry Potter. I watch the movies daily and read the books whenever I can. 😂

• Love
Reactions: wren. and XIII
Another Ravenclaw reporting in! Though some tests have also tried Slytherin with me, but I like that tower better than the dungeons.

• Love
Gryffindor and Hufflepuff, who? It’s all about the reptiles and birds here, it seems :D

• Haha
Gryffindor and Hufflepuff, who? It’s all about the reptiles and birds here, it seems :D

Apparently! Usually Hufflepuffs make up the majority everywhere else I’ve seen this poll, so these results are interesting.

HUFFLEPUFF HERE.

But I could have easily been a Slytherin. I am a Slytherpuff if you will.

aaaa im a gryffindor according to the test! my least favorite house tho

• Sympathy & Compassion
Every time I take a test, without fail, I'm assigned Hufflepuff.

• Love
Do you have a self-assigned one? I think those can be just as valid, especially since a lot of the quizzes are often built as 1:1 corollaries that make them easy to rig, lol. Either way, I think Gryffindor is a great house that's honestly underappreciated nowadays despite it being the main characters' house.

Reactions: zenith
Do you have a self-assigned one? I think those can be just as valid, especially since a lot of the quizzes are often built as 1:1 corollaries that make them easy to rig, lol. Either way, I think Gryffindor is a great house that's honestly underappreciated nowadays despite it being the main characters' house.
i would say maybe slytherin? its the house i associated with before ever taking the pottermore test

• Love
Slytherin baby 🐍 everyone I knew in high school were gryffindors or hufflepuffs, no love for the sneks

Hardcore harry potter fanatic over here 😂 I was super upset at first because I was worried my friends wouldn't like me so I liked and said I was gryffindor. But now I've embraced my snek vibes

• Love