What's your guilty pleasure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His early stuff is a goddamn chore to get through,

I read this part while thinking you were talking about Taylor Swift, not Lovecraft.

I watch DSP Gaming (or rather, the 'This Is How You Don't Play' videos). I feel really bad for him since he's clearly not mature enough to accept the blame for his own failures, but on the other hand, it feels good to hate someone who clearly deserves it. And then I feel bad for hating him because empathy. But sometimes, I skip that last step and silently mock his stupidity and revel in his pain.

I also watch PewDiePie.

taxfTHG.jpg

The occasional dessert vape, among other things.

The usual, including but not limited to: junk food, expensive ice cream (Ben & Jerry's is unbeatable), expensive chocolates, sweets, pastries, crisps, soft drinks (Coca Cola omg) and in particular cheese balls.

The less common include drawing characters/backgrounds in the art style of MLP:FIM. It's just so clean and stylish and simple, and so much fun.

Buying fandom merch is also a thing, though I can't really afford it. But spending some money on stuff you want, just for the sake of owning it, feels kind of good, in a sense. This also goes for other useless trinkets and odd ends you come across in stores and yard sales.

But spending some money on stuff you want, just for the sake of owning it, feels kind of good, in a sense. This also goes for other useless trinkets and odd ends you come across in stores and yard sales.

YEEEEES definitely.

Exactly how I felt when I got my hands on a bunch of Japanese Trigun manga that I can't even read. :D

Ke$ha.

But I'll admit that to anyone.

I have a trashy girl fetish. Makes me want to do awful, sexy things to Ke-dollarsign-ha.

Buying games when I can't afford it. That's the only pleasure I will feel guilty about

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
Junk food mostly. Especially chocolate. I love chocolate.
The best being the decadent, delicious and mouth watering Triple Chocolate Meltdown from Applebees.
There's nothing like a warm chocolate cake with hot fudge and cold vanilla icecream to make everything ok. *drools*

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
Currently?

>____>

I find I really enjoy listening to J-pop. Like, bad J-pop.

• Really cheesy K-pop music.
  • Listening to angry classical music to feel evil.
  • Domino's pizza on friday nights
  • Watching Jeremy Kyle
  • The Big Bang Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.