2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi
Winter, spring, summer, or fall - which one do you like best, and why?

Personally, I really like spring, cuz everything is so fresh and new. It's also great because for some reason a lot of rain puts me in a fantastic mindset for writing :)

I like fall..... it's generally a lot cooler than spring/summer without being freezing, and it rains often which causes a nice atmosphere for me (see raining • r/raining). And hoodies! And cocoa!
Heh, same here. Fall is generally the comfiest weather for me, since I like cooler temperatures and wearing jackets, but I'm quite literally allergic to cold temperatures.

I LOVE Summer! I just love flip flops, shorts and the sun. I love days at the beach, amusement parks, funnel cake, and icecream.

I enjoy all the seasons-- except summer. I am not a compatible person with heat. :c

It's a close tie between winter and fall. The seasons don't visibly change much here, but it does cool down, and I'm all for cold weather. I just wish it would snow...

Spring because flowers are returning and trees are becoming green again!

And Autumn because the pretty colours! :D

Autumn is my favorite time of the year. The leaves take on a gorgeous hue, from Gold to red and anything in between, it's cool but not cold so you can stick to a jacket instead of a big stuffy coat, the crawlies are also dying off too :D so no more spider's in the corner or bees on your porch.

Only drawback is the rain, though usually, we get light-ish drizzles, with the obligatory downpour that is Chicago Rain coming in every once in awhile.

Winter's my favorite. I like the cold and layering up. It also snows sometimes, which is a plus. Autumn is a close second because of the changing leaves.

Not a huge fan of Spring because of the fluctuating temperatures. Summer is the worst, because that's when the weather gets really hot and the bugs come out.

My favorite season is winter! Snow snow and more snow plus cozy blankets and hearty food. Summer is my least favorite, for the heat and mosquitoes like FiCo mentioned.

When it's cold you can layer up, yeah? But when it's sweltering, I can only take off so many clothes.
Only upside to summer is that I love swimming in the ocean.

I'm an iceblock. I love Winter and melt in Summer.
I don't care about Spring or Autumn, as long as they're not too warm.

• Love
Reactions: Starlighter
I only like winter because I live in Southern California where it gets down to like the 50s and 60s, Fahrenheit. If it got much colder than that I'd probably freeze to death, but I do love chilly weather.

I also really enjoy snowboarding, and I can't exactly do that in other seasons.

• Love
Autumn. I get itchy in the heat, and there is sweat. Just right temp in autumn. Plus sweaters and jackets for layering. Indoors feels so much nicer, but neither is outdoors a pain.

• Love
I love fall, always have. I like it because you can tell the changes in the air like the color of the tree leaves or them shedding. It starts to get a bit cold depending on where you live. Also, a lot of the seasonal decorations and candy general stuff you can't find until now is available.

• Love