2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Smut, M/s in particular. Apocalyptic. Romance. Open to lots as long as there is some significant relationship planned between the characters.
I'm just curious about what kind of games are popular around here. It's hard to pick a FAVORITE honestly, but I'll list a few that have left lasting impressions on me~

Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age 2—Inquisition can suck my dick
Mass Effect 1-3, Andromeda wasn't great
Fallout 3, New Vegas, Fallout 4... haven't got around to 76 yet
Outlast
Skyrim is always great
pretty much the entire Halo series
The Red Strings Club

Right now I'm playing Saints Row IV and it's fuckin' hilariously fun, check it out if you're into that genre. Also Gravity Rush was awesome but I only got to play a trial run on that so far~

So, how 'bout you?

Reactions: Dipper
I'm just curious about what kind of games are popular around here. It's hard to pick a FAVORITE honestly, but I'll list a few that have left lasting impressions on me~

Outlast
Skyrim is always great
The Red Strings Club

Right now I'm playing Saints Row IV and it's fuckin' hilariously fun, check it out if you're into that genre. Also Gravity Rush was awesome but I only got to play a trial run on that so far~

So, how 'bout you?
I LOVE Saints Row IV though out of the entire series, 2 is my favorite. I'm hoping they'll do a remastered version for playstation 4 or 5 and I've heard around there's a new game in the works so if it's true, awesome.
Currently though, I love all things JRPGs. I'm on The Legends of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel series. The music, character development, and battle system I love it all. Then, of course, the Saints Row series. I enjoy Silent Hill I just wish they could put them on ps4.
One game I've been thinking of trying is Death Stranding but I need to look at it more before I make a concrete decision.

• Love
Reactions: s p o o k
I"m so old school...Final fantasy anything...as long as it's before eleven when it changed from turn based to free for all. Though my favorite is VIII.

Dishonored, Crusader Kings II, & Stardew Valley. Age of Wonders III is pretty neat. DA:O also stands out, too. There are almost certainly others I am forgetting at the moment. I might come back here if/when I remember them.

I'm with you on Halo

TES Morrowind and Oblivion
Left 4 Dead 1&2
Dark Souls 2
Mass Effect 2
Dragon Age: Origins

Probably a couple more, just can't think of them now.

:cookie:

Dishonored, Crusader Kings II, & Stardew Valley. Age of Wonders III is pretty neat. DA:O also stands out, too. There are almost certainly others I am forgetting at the moment. I might come back here if/when I remember them.
Oh heck, I forgot about Dishonored! That is a beautiful game~ I haven't gotten around to playing through the second one yet. I like Stardew Valley but I haven't been able to really get into it-- on that note, though, I'm reminded of Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life and that used to be my shit. Not to mention Animal Crossing and Viva Pinata haha

I'm with you on Halo

TES Morrowind and Oblivion
Left 4 Dead 1&2
Dark Souls 2
Mass Effect 2
Dragon Age: Origins

Probably a couple more, just can't think of them now.

:cookie:
Oblivion was fantastic, I never got around to playing Morrowind though. Dark Souls kicks my ass every time xD Damn bandits....

I"m so old school...Final fantasy anything...as long as it's before eleven when it changed from turn based to free for all. Though my favorite is VIII.
That's so funny-- FFXI and FFXIV are my favorites in the whole series. I know, I know...

Outlast
Skyrim is always great
The Red Strings Club

So, how 'bout you?
I LOVE Saints Row IV though out of the entire series, 2 is my favorite. I'm hoping they'll do a remastered version for playstation 4 or 5 and I've heard around there's a new game in the works so if it's true, awesome.
Currently though, I love all things JRPGs. I'm on The Legends of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel series. The music, character development, and battle system I love it all. Then, of course, the Saints Row series. I enjoy Silent Hill I just wish they could put them on ps4.
One game I've been thinking of trying is Death Stranding but I need to look at it more before I make a concrete decision.
I don't remember 2 very well honestly, I think 3 is my favorite! Although like I said, I'm really enjoying 4 so far haha. There's a lot of games I wish they'd put on PS4, it's honestly my favorite system. PC is great but I'm lazy and I like controllers lol

• Love
Reactions: Dipper and PoetLore
Horizon Zero Dawn is still my stand out favorite game. Interesting character and world. Plot that made we want to learn more. Looked Gorgeous. Made me cry and stomped on my heart while also making me happy.

Honorable mentions
Mass Effect 2 (I quite liked Andromeda)
Fallout New Vegas
Red Dead Redemption 1 & 2
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
SSX 3 & Steep
Borderlands 2

Last edited:
Horizon Zero Dawn is still my stand out favorite game. Interesting character and world. Plot that made we want to learn more. Looked Gorgeous. Made me cry and stomped on my heart while also making me happy.

Honorable mentions
Mass Effect 2 (I quite liked Andromeda)
Red Dead Redemption 1 & 2
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
SSX 3 & Steep
Borderlands 2
Horizon is excellent, I almost forgot about that one! Definitely made me cry pretty early on. NNF. Also a big fan of RDR but I haven't played the second one yet. My biggest complaint with Andromeda is they took out the Paragon/Renegade stuff?? HOW CAN I PUNCH REPORTERS NOW??

Oh heck, I forgot about Dishonored! That is a beautiful game~ I haven't gotten around to playing through the second one yet. I like Stardew Valley but I haven't been able to really get into it-- on that note, though, I'm reminded of Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life and that used to be my shit. Not to mention Animal Crossing and Viva Pinata haha
I know, right? It's my favourite game if I'm going by the atmosphere alone. As for D2 -- I'm playing through it right now and so far I really like it. Hate the Outsider's voice recast, though. Like a lot. Which is a shame because he was one of my favourite parts of the first game. seriously why did they recast him the other guy was great

Reactions: foodforpigs
growing list as I remember names

Morrowind
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Shadowrun Returns / Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut
Spacechem (though it kicks my butt, actually solving it by yourself is the best feeling in the world)
Psychonauts

EDIT:// games that ate my childhood
Diablo 2
Age of Empires II, Age of Empires: Mythology
Command and Conquer: Generals

Probably my all-time favorite game is Skyrim, ngl. It definitely is lacking in some things compared to Oblivion, but in others...man. I wish I could get that feeling back of when I played through it for the first time. Red Dead Redemption was another game that I thoroughly enjoyed playing. But I love Western movies too, so I knew that was inevitable.

Other than those, games that I play religiously are the Harvest Moon series (my favorite being Magical Melody), Animal Crossing, and Minecraft. I have to deal with a lot of aggression at work sometimes, so it's nice to come home and whine down with some nice, peaceful activity...like beating the crap out of some villagers and cRUSHING MY FARMING RIVALS.

• Haha
Reactions: Applo
I mean, both of those are really only so so kinda games....

fite me.

I mean, both of those are really only so so kinda games....

fite me.

mk-in-memri-tv-by-allah-behave-yourself-i-will-give-you-29282440.png

• Love
Reactions: Applo
No-one's said Baldur's Gate 2 or Fallout 2, so you're all fuckin dead to me.
Okay I do love me some Baldur's Gate, also Champions: Return to Arms anyone???
Probably my all-time favorite game is Skyrim, ngl. It definitely is lacking in some things compared to Oblivion, but in others...man. I wish I could get that feeling back of when I played through it for the first time. Red Dead Redemption was another game that I thoroughly enjoyed playing. But I love Western movies too, so I knew that was inevitable.

Other than those, games that I play religiously are the Harvest Moon series (my favorite being Magical Melody), Animal Crossing, and Minecraft. I have to deal with a lot of aggression at work sometimes, so it's nice to come home and whine down with some nice, peaceful activity...like beating the crap out of some villagers and cRUSHING MY FARMING RIVALS.
Minecraft is one that I always like to go back to every once in a while just to build shitty houses and mine for hours until I start sobbing because I CAN'T FIND ANY FUCKING DIAMONDS

I know, right? It's my favourite game if I'm going by the atmosphere alone. As for D2 -- I'm playing through it right now and so far I really like it. Hate the Outsider's voice recast, though. Like a lot. Which is a shame because he was one of my favourite parts of the first game. seriously why did they recast him the other guy was great
OH GOD no i hate when they have to recast characters, where's my CONTINUITY

growing list as I remember names

Morrowind
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Shadowrun Returns / Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut
Spacechem (though it kicks my butt, actually solving it by yourself is the best feeling in the world)
Psychonauts

EDIT:// games that ate my childhood
Diablo 2
Age of Empires II, Age of Empires: Mythology
Command and Conquer: Generals
I feel like I vaguely remember VTM but I'd have to go check for sure; I was a loser and never got around to playing Diablo until super recently and I'm playing 3 which I've been told is horse shit lolol BUT HEY. I like it, it's nice to go around smashing everything and feeling like a badass for a while~

I feel like I vaguely remember VTM but I'd have to go check for sure

Bloodlines is a true diamond in the rough, but luckily the modding community has thoroughly polished it in the years since its release. Install the Final Nights mod or even Clan Quest, and you're in for a hell of a ride.

I feel like I vaguely remember VTM but I'd have to go check for sure

Bloodlines is a true diamond in the rough, but luckily the modding community has thoroughly polished it in the years since its release. Install the Final Nights mod or even Clan Quest, and you're in for a hell of a ride.

LOL holy shit that review definitely sold me :rotfl:
I'll absolutely check this out, it looks fucking beautiful

Oh my goodness! There are so many games out there I have enjoyed playing. I suppose it's time to make another list! Starting from my very first game ever to the current one I've been playing! HERE WE GO!

• Super Mario World.
  • Crash Bandicoot.
  • Final Fantasy VII.
  • Contra: Legacy of War.
  • Loaded.
  • The One.
  • Spyro.
  • All of the Silent Hill games (including PT).
  • All of the Darksider games (so far).
  • All of the Deus Ex games.
  • All of the Gears of War games.
  • All of the Halo games.
  • All of the Bioshock games.
  • Outer Worlds.
  • All of the Fallout games. (Currently playing 76)

• Love
Oh my goodness! There are so many games out there I have enjoyed playing. I suppose it's time to make another list! Starting from my very first game ever to the current one I've been playing! HERE WE GO!

• Super Mario World.
  • Crash Bandicoot.
  • Final Fantasy VII.
  • Contra: Legacy of War.
  • Loaded.
  • The One.
  • Spyro.
  • All of the Silent Hill games (including PT).
  • All of the Darksider games (so far).
  • All of the Deus Ex games.
  • All of the Gears of War games.
  • All of the Halo games.
  • All of the Bioshock games.
  • Outer Worlds.
  • All of the Fallout games. (Currently playing 76)
Excellent list. Crash and Spyro are childhood favorites. T_T

I just bought Pokemon Sword like three days ago and I don't think I'll ever return to the real world~

• Haha
Reactions: TheRadThadd