What's your favorite video game?

Same about Crash and Spyro! They were my favorites growing up when I lived in Texas!

Haha! I've heard a lot of good things about that game. Right now I'm stuck on 76. Just been grinding and holding out for the new DLC expansion, Wastelanders.

Reactions: s p o o k
Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Reactions: s p o o k
Same about Crash and Spyro! They were my favorites growing up when I lived in Texas!

Haha! I've heard a lot of good things about that game. Right now I'm stuck on 76. Just been grinding and holding out for the new DLC expansion, Wastelanders.
I only recently got PS+ so 76 was off my radar for a while. Tbh though I haven't even finished 4 yet so I'm falling behind on the Fallout train lol
Somehow I have yet to touch the Fire Emblem series~ ○:

I only recently got PS+ so 76 was off my radar for a while. Tbh though I haven't even finished 4 yet so I'm falling behind on the Fallout train lol
Somehow I have yet to touch the Fire Emblem series~ ○:
I started with Awakening, like many of the new fans, but it's top-notch. The new Fire Emblem games have been exceptional.