What's your favorite random word(s) to say?

kroyote

a power bottom at rock bottom
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
This can be literally anything new you started saying or something random you've said your whole life! My new favorite word to say lately is "funky" or "funk yeah"

i say mine as i run away from a gunfight on valorent

its "ah fuckassshitbitchtit"

• Haha
Reactions: kroyote
i say mine as i run away from a gunfight on valorent

its "ah fuckassshitbitchtit"
literally me earlier playing wonderlands. i was running in circles waiting for me ward to regen and im just over here going "fuckfuckfuckfuck shitshit mom shit fuck" with my partner telling me to be quiet lmaoo

Indeed - I don't know when it started to become my go-to word, but it's been this way for years!

Mr Absinthe is rewatching a lot of NCIS, and I've caught myself describing things as 'hinky' a lot more recently. Discombobulate remains my favorite word to say in general though :D

• Haha
Mr Absinthe is rewatching a lot of NCIS, and I've caught myself describing things as 'hinky' a lot more recently. Discombobulate remains my favorite word to say in general though :D
hinky that sounds so fun to say dhdhhd

B A M B O O Z L E D

• Haha
I say "oh dingle" way more than I should.

• Love
"HUZZAH!" When I figure something out.
"Awesome sauce" when something is cool.
"Cool beans" when someone tells me something.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Recently my husband and I have started saying 'ooga booga' to each other a lot. And 'unga bunga'. Dunno why, but it's hilarious to us.

• Haha
I've always said "neato" a lot when things are interesting. That or "intriguing". I love that word.

• Bucket of Rainbows
i need more silly words pls

There's a scene in the Monsters vs. Aliens movie where the alien antagonist goes "WHAT THE FLAGNARD?" For some reason, I cracked the fuuuck uuup the first time I saw that. I been saying "what the flagnard" for years now.

I also have some 'made-up' insults I'll sometimes drop on people like, "Stop being such an assbutt" or "My mom's being dinosaurbreath again."

Other random words in my daily vocab are:

"Maybebaby maybebaby maybebaby maybebaby--" (I go on and on hoping I can get others to join in on the rhythm lmao)

"DEW IT" (I say it with a very bad Emporer Palpatine impression)

And in a creepy whisper voice I like to go, "Ki ki ki, ma ma ma~" in reference to Jason Voorhees. <3 (Drives my son crazy when I whisper it near him.)

I seriously could go on and on with the dumb shit I say. xD

• Haha
@Fluffy AH I LOVE THOSE HAHAHA

my partner occasionally does "DEW IT" in what relation though? no clue

• Haha
Reactions: Fluffy
Goshdiddlydarnit is my favorite thing to say when I die or something bad happens in game 8}

• Bucket of Rainbows
Yeet
Jesus shit fuck(for when something scares me)
And sounds like a personal problem

• Haha
Reactions: Sorrelfur