What's your favorite piece of jewelry to wear?

The Mood is Write

Mom-de-Plume
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
It varies wildly.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
I don't leave the house without a runic thumb ring I made, my silver feather ring, my necklace that has a big chunk of amethyst and a d20, and either bat or dolphin earrings!

I'll send pics later.

What do you like to wear?

Reactions: Diana
This thread was made for me. I've got a collection of earrings. I love weird and colourful earrings and I never have enough space for them all. A recent addition that I really like are these dangly ones that are shaped like bags of goldfish :^) also another pair shaped like honeycomb and another that looks like little red umbrellas!

I also like to collect necklaces. My favourite is definitely one with a little rubber duck on it.

• Love
Reactions: BangChargerDesk
I don't have one favorite piece, but my absolute favorite in general to wear is NECKLACES. It's one of the few things I can wear without it getting on my nerves 😂

I do really like my rings too though. 🤔

Show meeee!

I am still too lazy for pics of mine, but I've added my fitbit to the list since it's a wrist-wearable.

My papa bought me a synthetic ruby ring. The ruby is cut in a heart shape and it's a silver band. It's my favorite piece of jewelry but the ring is too big for me right now.

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
I have an Enchanted Disney ring from Zales that I bought for myself from the 30th-anniversary collection of Beauty and the Beast and I literally don't leave the house without it. It's my favorite thing to wear and it's so gorgeous. I constantly look at it because I just love it that much. I couldn't be prouder of myself for saving the money to buy it for myself.

Awww! Bless! I love it!

• Thank You
Reactions: NotAllThatCreative
My papa bought me a synthetic ruby ring. The ruby is cut in a heart shape and it's a silver band. It's my favorite piece of jewelry but the ring is too big for me right now.
Have you tried wrapping yarn around the part of the ring that's on the palm side of your hand? It's a common fix people use.

• Thank You
Reactions: LunaValentine
Have you tried wrapping yarn around the part of the ring that's on the palm side of your hand? It's a common fix people use.
I have not tried it.

I have not tried it.
Can't hurt! You can always adjust or remove the yarn, too.

Reactions: LunaValentine
I wear a ton of different necklaces but I usually always accompany them with my husbands old wedding band that we bought when we were young, poor and couldn't afford much. (I bought him a brand new proper one a few years ago, so this one is mine to always wear with me)

I have a black anatomical heart locket that I wear the most. I also really like to wear rings, but finding ones that I like the design of and that fit is difficult.

• Love
I have a spinner thumb ring that I always wear. I've had it for years now and technically only take it off to shower, anyways 😂 But besides that and the jewelry in my piercings, I don't really wear anything else, because I'm not a big fan of necklaces, or bracelets, or anything else of the like.

• Love
buzzed-family-feud-canada.gif

Platform shoes!

Oh... wait. Wrong accessory. I meant, earrings.