October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
michaelmyers2.jpg

One of my favorite things to do on Halloween night is watch horror movies. I like them all, from the 'So cheesy their funny' to the actually frightening ones. Anyways.....

What are your favorite horror movies>? Any lesser known ones you'd like to recommend>?

One of my favorite Horror movies has always been 'Nightmare on Elm street', I liked pretty much the entire series up until part 6, the last good one IMO.

The FIRST HALLOWEEN MOVIE.

Awesome.....Just... beautiful....

Anyone else>???

Can't say I watch a lot, but does Dreamcatcher count?

I dislike Horror. But my favorite gothic themed action movie has got to be The Crow! Oh Brandon Lee, why, why!

jason-1.jpg

Gotta love me some Friday the 13th! It's not particularly scary, but I love the creepiness, especially in the third one where they hang him and he CRAWLS BACK UP THE ROPE! D: SO CREEPY!

All of them..well most! Even if they are cheesy they are still awesome. Huge fan of zombie movies!

Just jumping into this.. :p
I would have to say that i adore the horror movie's: The collector and Thirteen Ghosts (: