1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Whats your favorite Horror movie?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by October Knight, Oct 31, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

One of my favorite things to do on Halloween night is watch horror movies. I like them all, from the 'So cheesy their funny' to the actually frightening ones. Anyways.....

What are your favorite horror movies>? Any lesser known ones you'd like to recommend>?

One of my favorite Horror movies has always been 'Nightmare on Elm street', I liked pretty much the entire series up until part 6, the last good one IMO.

2. The FIRST HALLOWEEN MOVIE.

Awesome.....Just... beautiful....

3. Anyone else>???

4. Can't say I watch a lot, but does Dreamcatcher count?

5. Zombieland. :P

6. I dislike Horror. But my favorite gothic themed action movie has got to be The Crow! Oh Brandon Lee, why, why!

7. [​IMG]
    Gotta love me some Friday the 13th! It's not particularly scary, but I love the creepiness, especially in the third one where they hang him and he CRAWLS BACK UP THE ROPE! D: SO CREEPY!

8. Rose Red and Children of the Corn x_x

9. Shaun of the Dead!

10. All of them..well most! Even if they are cheesy they are still awesome. Huge fan of zombie movies!

11. Just jumping into this.. :p
    I would have to say that i adore the horror movie's: The collector and Thirteen Ghosts (:

12. Omen, the 1970s version.