What's your favorite drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonalcoholic: a tie between Barg's root beer, Cherry Coke, and Dr.Pepper. Also like the Mountain Dew flavors and lemonade/tea.

Alcoholic: don't drink a lot. The only drink I've had that I really like is this blueberry lemonade I can get at an expensive restaurant near my apartment. Don't like the bitterness of alcohol and this one hides it.

Reactions: Hana
Non-alcoholic drinks: Different kinds of Smoothies and Lemonades, Hawaiian Punch (Yeah, I'm a sucker for that drink still, lol)

Alcoholic: Strawberry Daiquiris, Angry Orchard and Mike's Hard are both okay. I love that Cherry Cocktail drink. (I forgot the name of it.) I would like to dry different kinds of cocktails. They seem yummy.

I know it's not very lady-like, but my drink of choice would be beer or the liquid bread of Czech people, as we call it. It's literally cheaper than water here and it's quality is nothing short of legendary. If you have never tried proper Pilsner, you have no idea what a real beer tastes like.

Captain and coke.

That's it. It's the only thing in the world that tastes good to me. Everything else serves the purpose of keeping me alive and/or caffeinated.

And for the record, no I don't actually drink that often, i just think everything tastes nasty. Except Captain Morgan.

I love Coca-Cola, Diet Pepsi, Pepsi, Wild Cherry Pepsi, Diet Dr. Pepper, Lemon Tea, Green Tea, and Milk. Also coffee is a must in the morning or there is deaths.

Wines: White Wine, Peach Mebella, (Sp) and Champagne. Also Like Long Island Iced teas, and the good ol Lime Margarita and Coke and rum... but it's so very uncommon for me to drink alchohol.

Non-Alcoholic: Vergil's Cream Soda.
Alcoholic: Anything sweet that doesn't taste too much like alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.