What's your favorite article of clothing you own?

kroyote

a power bottom at rock bottom
Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Personally,,,it might be my Halsey shirt! I love her as an artist soso much. Also the shirt is such a huge comfort item for me ironically.
I can't wait to go to Halsey next week, get a tour shirt, and that be the only thing I ever wear for 5 years.

This will be the last thing I probably post for a bit because I'll be getting super busy next week, but please interact with any of my random discussions and polls I made <3

• Love
Reactions: XIII
I guess for me, my green tactical pants. I love pockets. Plus they're super comfy.

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy and kroyote
yessss i love comfy clothes

I think mine is my hoodie that says "I'm a writer. I make the voices in my head work for me." Part of me feels like I should be offended by it... But I'm not, really, so yay. xD

If it's not that one, it's one of my 'migraine' clothing pieces. My migraine hoodie is almost always nearby me alongside the previously mentioned one.

• Love
Reactions: kroyote
*cautiously looks around* errr well.....it's a cute pair of heels everyone calls my "Bowling heels" Everyone LOVES them.
Here's the shoe:

OH GOSH THOSE ARE SO CUTE !!! i adore 🥺 i can imagine your style is impeccable

OH GOSH THOSE ARE SO CUTE !!! i adore 🥺 i can imagine your style is impeccable
Everyone loves them. I always feel like I stepped out of an old fashion magazine when I wear them with my skirts.

• Love
Reactions: kroyote and Fluffy
Blanket.

No, it is not clothes, but it seems I spend so much time in bed that I might as well be wearing it.

Platform shoes are a guilty pleasure, though.

• Haha
I got a hoodie based on Oscar Isaac's Moon Knight vestments. It's gorgeous and makes me a happy (I'm a long-time Moon Knight fan and adore Oscar Isaac). It's also nice and baggy to help with dat gender dysphoria, and 'cause I like having baggy sleeves. Feels very comfy~

• Love
i love comfy items being some of people's fave clothing items! comfort items hit different

This cardigan! It's super drapey, cozy but not too warm, and overall just amazing. It's the best thing to wear out and about for all those reasons, but it's my go to thing to wear flying too - it's that comfy! I have my problems with Killstar's quality recently, but I picked this up a couple of years back and it's almost like new :D

• Love
This cardigan! It's super drapey, cozy but not too warm, and overall just amazing. It's the best thing to wear out and about for all those reasons, but it's my go to thing to wear flying too - it's that comfy! I have my problems with Killstar's quality recently, but I picked this up a couple of years back and it's almost like new :D
oooh! i love cardigans and that looks so nice

It's a tie between:

Mollymauk Tealeaf "Long May He Reign"​
and​
Orphan Maker Band T-Shirt​
VINTAGENAVY_MOLLY_2048x.jpg
orphanmaker_shirt__0000_front_2048x.jpg
= 3= The latter glows in the dark and it amuses me.

• Love
I have so much clothes I love it's hard to pick but I think these High waisted jeans I have because they fit me so perfectly. For yrs I wore jeans that were mid rise and they fit me terribly and made me hate my body. But now thanks to these pants I love wearing jeans

• Love