What's your drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Single-malt Scotch Whisky is my shit.

I used to be all about them fruity mixed drinks. Midori Sours and Lava Flows and all that.

Nowadays I prefer a good Scotch, chilled or on the rocks. Macallan 18 is what I've been fiending on lately.

I'm 19 , so techincally I can't drink but my dream drink is.

Dashing charmer, trusted ally, oafish dullard. Alistair is many things to many people. The illegitimate son of King Maric, Alistair spent most of his youth in the Circle, training to become a Templar. But religious devotion was never his strong suit, and he eventually left to join the Grey Wardens. He is the first companion to join the Hero of Ferelden's quest, barely surviving the Blight and vowing to help slay the Archdemon. Alistair can always be counted on for a witty one liner or a sarcastic retort, but his comedic nature masks a deeply conflicted psyche, torn between the duties of his birthright, and his personal desires. A warrior by trade, but a romantic at heart, Alistair's cocktail is as strong as it is sweet. Splashes of strawberry liqueur and vodka are added to Rose Liqueur, with a cherry garnish added to symbolize that certain something he loses, should you invite him to spend the night in your tent.
Recipe
  • 1/2 oz Rose Liqueur
  • 1/4 oz Strawberry Liqueur
  • 1/4 oz Vodka
  • Garnish with a cherry
I'm sensing a trend in posts here. I love dragon age!

drinks link
http://savegameonline.com/c3-features/save-games-dragon-age-cocktails

OSBP-Signature-Cocktail-Recipe-Card-Dark-and-Stormy.jpg

Except that no bars have ginger beer cause idiots

Single-malt Scotch Whisky is my shit.

I used to be all about them fruity mixed drinks. Midori Sours and Lava Flows and all that.

Nowadays I prefer a good Scotch, chilled or on the rocks. Macallan 18 is what I've been fiending on lately.

Have you had the chance to try the novelty funness of Whiskey Stones?

Chilled Scotch without the watering down!

Though to be honest, I actually do enjoy what a little water does to whiskey, so...

Last edited:
Reactions: fatalrendezvous
I can't legally drink, but the other day, my sister was drinking Coke, Lemonade, and Vodka mixed into one thing. She let me have a sip.

It sounds nasty, but it was great actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.