What's your drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraken and Coke or Revelstoke maple whiskey on the rocks is what makes me happy man.
Kraken and ginger beer is a favorite around these parts.

Reactions: Grothnor
Sweettarts!

2 litres sunkist
1 packet red kool-aide mix, strawberry or cherry
1/2 pint of everclear

Have it chilled and its just great.

alternatively, I love a screwdriver. Orange juice and vodka? Yes please!

or, even, red bull and vodka...

or stawberry lemonade and vodka...

I love vodka.

Rum is alright too, but preferably cherry rum.

I'm with @Brovo. A good Jack and Coke is what I go for.

I usually go with regular Jack, but on Saturday, I made my J&C with Gentleman Jack (and I'll probably go to that one more often if I get the chance).

Gentleman is way better Than the normal Jack Daniels to be honest xD. Mixed with coke at least.
But I would still prefer my Mojito as one of the best for me ^^

Reactions: Gonzo
jack_and_coke.jpg

The drink for champions.

Reactions: Brovo
I love some Jack with Coke myself. Cider is my main squeeze when just socializing and out on the town for drinks with buddies and such. I love me some Mead doe, which I still have a bunch leftover from Christmas to finish up. And for stronger liquor, oozo is nice, if a little deceptive.

Also, my former roommate would make a cocktail, that was just nasty. He called it "The Black Tornado" Chocolate shake, Blackcurrant Juice, Tequila, Rum or Vodka mixed with some whiskey. You'd have to be drunk already to even try it. It's not a nice experience.

Malibu Rum and Pineapple Juice.
Rumchata and Chocolate Milk.
Jack and Coke. (I'm not allowed to have this anymore. :()

Well if you guys get to list two then I'm adding one too!

2 oz Amaretto
1 oz captain Morgan's original spiced rum

In a rocks glass without the rocks

Like a classy lady

Keep it simple, as I really only like to drink socially. I don't do much partying or drinking to get drunk.

Whiskey Gingers(Jack and Ginger, Jameson and Ginger... It's known by a few names.) It's just whiskey and ginger ale, titrate to desired effect.

I call it the 24 flavors, but fireball and Dr. Pepper is also bangin'. Or fireball and vanilla coke... or just fireball. The best part about fireball is that it freshens your breath, and your clothes if you spill it. Mmm... fireball...

I don't drink all that often, but when I do drink, it's one of the following:

10154148.jpg

Shots with no chaser.

absinthe-drip-290x290.jpg

Or one glass of absinthe and I'm done.

Cider.
Just... Cider. I'm not big on drinking.
I'd like to try Tanduay rum at some point in the future, though.

MEAD.

viking_drinking_horn.jpg

img_0993.original.jpg

Reactions: Freyja
Orange juice with carbonated water, sprite or seven up. Ratios about 2/3rds juice or 3/4ths juice, rest soda.

Also

maxresdefault.jpg

Can't stand alchohol, tea or coffee myself.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Beers and ales. I'm kind of a beer hipster/alcoholic.

Hard liquor sometimes (Scotch, Russian vodka, bourbon), but Never ever mixed. Mixed drinks are for girls.

Want some real strong stuff? Medical ethanol.

freemans_1liter_medical_ethanol3.jpg

96% alcohol...GG

Random fact I learned in med tech school: whoops you drank all that? Think you're about to die? Drink some hard alcohol like vodka or a Jack Daniels. Why? Your liver prefers methanol (potable alcohol) to any other kind of alcohol. You not gonna die!

(Do not try at home unless you're really really stupid.)

NORD MEAD? :D

Also, my drink is 3 oz Canadian Club rye whiskey with a bit of Canada Dry Ginger Ale. I will fucking slap you if you give me Wiser's. No really, it makes me something something.

I also like Crown Royal on the rocks. Or CC straight out of the bottle because I'm so classy.

I like a margarita on the rocks with a touch of salt.

l1no2l-l1nnywbajafreshmargaritamed.jpg

(I know I try not to lick the screen too)

Pabst Blue Ribbon.

I drink too much to afford anything finer.

Status
Not open for further replies.