5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy (High and Low), Sci-Fi, Modern Fantasy, Modern Realistic, Apocalypse, Drama, Romance... I have lots of interests!
Semi-relevant video:

So, I'm not talking about jobs. I'm talking about careers. What's your dream career? The line of work you could see yourself investing your time in, the position you're aiming for, the career goals/milestones you're looking to achieve!

I'm not even (necessarily) looking for something feasible. Like, I want to become an actress. That is, legit, my dream career. I feel like Asians are still sorely underrepresented in Hollywood. The large majority of them are either kung fu masters (Jackie Chan, Jet Li, and so on) or they're the butts of jokes (Ken Jeong, Bobby Lee, and to a lesser extent John Cho when he was still being typecast). While it's better now in the era of Fresh Off the Boat and Crazy Rich Asians, I still wish we could see more Asians in Hollywood in actual, serious roles.

So like, I'm 33 and a mother of two, and I probably could become an actress if I devoted the time to it, but I just don't have that kind of free time to go to classes and training and auditions and casting calls.

So I guess my REALISTIC dream career is to work in the entertainment industry somehow. I'd love to be in a management role in either video game development, tech, news media, TV, or something of that sort.

Now just to figure out how to get there...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: s p o o k
A holistic health and lifestyle coach who helps women overcome self doubt through natural healing and lifestyle techniques :)

• Love
Honestly I think my life has been one long career of raising independent, self-reliant children into productive adults. I did take a brief hiatus from that career to dabble in sales which I quite enjoyed because I love people, but I'm far more content and happy being that molder of the future generation.

• Love
I wanna get paid for running all these dumb sites without having to compromise what I love about them. >:[ But in order to make enough money to be able to afford paying myself, employees, and insurance from them, I'd have to start posting up advertisements, change the kind of content we allow to conform to business standards, and pay taxes. It takes all the good parts away. That's my impossible-never-to-happen dream.

My realistic dream is writing novels and getting published! Which I am working on, but not always consistently or with discipline. >> I want to write the kind of novels that grow their own fandom and people wanna roleplay that shit on random forums and write fanfics and get into fights on the internet over.

• Love
I want to own a doggy daycare. T_T

I've worked with dogs in a daycare setting basically since I turned 18. I've always loved animals, I thought I wanted to be a vet for the longest time, but I'm no good with blood and it kills me to see them in pain. Not a good recipe for an effective vet lolol. But yeah so, I'm really hoping at some point in the future I can get my own up and running.

I'm gonna be looking into getting certified to do dog training soon, so I think that'll be helpful. Whether I end up with my own business or not, I'm pretty confident I want to stay working with dogs. :)