1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Action, Urban Fantasy
I saw this thread a while back and thought it was pretty cool. I think some of us stole some wallpapers too, and I admit there were some awesome looking backgrounds.

So post up! If you have multiple backgrounds, you could upload a few or choose a favorite. To prevent our pages from stretching and faster loading times, please put your images in spoiler tags.

13707169081031085645.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
I do love me some dragons. :D

9a9f97500bdbf13dfddc1e1b61ace8bf-d6h59lm.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
I love this one, and a lot of their other designs.

Attachments

• near_for-painting_crop-FLAT.jpg
    near_for-painting_crop-FLAT.jpg
    629.8 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: Electric Love
Obsessed with this-- I am extremely obsessed with watercolors and lips at the moment.

9219c1af70aaed32f2f9da9fe80bb688.jpg

My wallpaper has been this image since March... I'm having a hard time taking it down. <3 It's an image of my boyfriend holding our son in his arms, the day he was born.

487978_10151349180621219_1389437125_n.jpg

When I'm less lazy, I'll put together a collection of family photos for a background slideshow of sorts. :D

This is mine! :D

20281_zpsdc5f05b5.jpg

Why? Because I love Super Smash Bros! ^^ I play it with my brother and sister as it's the only game my sister enjoys playing/watching if she doesn't want to play. We've had tons of good times playing it and I like to remind myself of them every time I log into my laptop because I don't get to go home that often anymore now with work being my main priority lately. :)

I also really like all the colors and I think the artist has amazing talent and I want to get that good at drawing, whether it be on paper or on my tablet. Or both, both would be good. <3

2ahee5e.jpg

Love me some Flandre Scarlet from Touhou as my computer background.

This is mine for the moment.

sierraautumn1fb.jpg

My desktop wall paper is the Saintess from Ragnarok Online two. XD At least I think that's what she is called. Hmm....