What's your desktop wallpaper?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Zen, Aug 20, 2013.

1. I saw this thread a while back and thought it was pretty cool. I think some of us stole some wallpapers too, and I admit there were some awesome looking backgrounds.

So post up! If you have multiple backgrounds, you could upload a few or choose a favorite. To prevent our pages from stretching and faster loading times, please put your images in spoiler tags.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  2. I do love me some dragons. :D

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  3. I love this one, and a lot of their other designs.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. pure black, no anything xD

5. Obsessed with this-- I am extremely obsessed with watercolors and lips at the moment.

9219c1af70aaed32f2f9da9fe80bb688.jpg

6. This is mine.
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

7. Mine is a little less than serious:

[​IMG]

8. My wallpaper has been this image since March... I'm having a hard time taking it down. <3 It's an image of my boyfriend holding our son in his arms, the day he was born.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

When I'm less lazy, I'll put together a collection of family photos for a background slideshow of sorts. :D

9. This is mine! :D

[​IMG]

Why? Because I love Super Smash Bros! ^^ I play it with my brother and sister as it's the only game my sister enjoys playing/watching if she doesn't want to play. We've had tons of good times playing it and I like to remind myself of them every time I log into my laptop because I don't get to go home that often anymore now with work being my main priority lately. :)

I also really like all the colors and I think the artist has amazing talent and I want to get that good at drawing, whether it be on paper or on my tablet. Or both, both would be good. <3

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  10. This one.
    Because I'm in love.
    Don't judge me.

Wallpaper (open)
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Love me some Flandre Scarlet from Touhou as my computer background.

12. Wooo, boring background for me~

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. This is mine for the moment.

[​IMG]

14. Changed my background to this:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. My desktop wall paper is the Saintess from Ragnarok Online two. XD At least I think that's what she is called. Hmm....

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1