What's your D&D Alignment?

Also, at least Lawful Evil means great success! I have my doubts the "knights in shining armor" can go the extra mile if needed.

Chaotic Good
A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he’s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Funny, always thought that I was an evil little bastard.

No need to take the quiz to know I'm Lawful Evil.

Few things disgust me like traitors and cowards. Order must uphold, even if it means by iron fist.
Lawful Evil.

tumblr_m3bck9F7iE1qkyhuao5_r1_250.gif
Now we are talking...

FORM THE REGIME!

Hmm, the glory of Lawful Evils is that we are willing to work together to achive our goals. Unlike the dirty chaotic, we are willing to use the system to achieve our goals.

My outcome was Neutral.

Lawful Neutral

A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs her. Order and organization are paramount to her. She may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or she may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. The common phrase for lawful neutral is "true lawful." Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

Lawful Neutral
A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs her. Order and organization are paramount to her. She may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or she may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. The common phrase for lawful neutral is "true lawful." Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot.

Lawful Neutral.

I was hoping for Good, but I guess this'll have to do.

@all the neutrals

DAMN FENCE SITTERS!

YOU'RE THE REASON THE BLOOD WAR'S STILL HAPPENING.

ya'll True Neutrals can at least be Lawful or Chaotic

hear that? that's the sound of the fence screaming from you straddling her so much!

poor girl can only take on so many at once!

hear that? that's the sound of the fence screaming from you straddling her so much!

We should relief her from her burden then.
Please stand in front of her and start talking.
I'll be over here and start calculating how to do a lot of colateral damage.

Pssh...
She loves it.

We should relief her from her burden then.
Please stand in front of her and start talking.
I'll be over here and start calculating how to do a lot of colateral damage.
And I will be over here, ready to interpret anything you do as a reason for increased control over the populace.

Another chaotic neutral for the gang. Probably about right. I try and be a good person, but, when it comes down to matters of life and death, I will do anything to keep myself alive and healthy. And I have no respect for authority. :) Of course, chaotic neutral, in my head, is the alignment of lunatics. Which may also be fitting.

I'd be far more interested to take this test from the perspective of a couple of my characters. I can guess a couple off the top of my head, but others... I'm less certain.

Neutral Evil
A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn’t have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has. The criminal who robs and murders to get what she wants is neutral evil. Some neutral evil villains hold up evil as an ideal, committing evil for its own sake. Most often, such villains are devoted to evil deities or secret societies. The common phrase for neutral evil is "true evil." Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

Huh. I'm not too sure about that?​